Lightning

ATTN: Lightning Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003 | 08:57 PM
|
ATTN: Lightning Tuner

I ordered some parts from your website, and had some problems. Ive tried calling you and emailing you for two days, no replies on either. I didnt want to post this request here, but would you mind dropping me a line asap? Thanks.

Old 11-05-2003 | 09:16 PM
Sure, but who are you and how do I get in touch with you?

Old 11-05-2003 | 09:28 PM
what sal also should have said: PSP has their own forums for you to post questions such as these! for future reference.

Old 11-05-2003 | 09:40 PM
|
i will email you my phone number, again.

Old 11-05-2003 | 10:04 PM
Sal never reads questions posted on his forum.

Mine's been there for 2 weeks, unfortunately I bought the part elsewhere.

To bad, I wanted to give him my business since he has answered a lot of my questions in the past

Old 11-05-2003 | 10:46 PM
Originally posted by l-menace
Sal never reads questions posted on his forum.

Mine's been there for 2 weeks, unfortunately I bought the part elsewhere.

To bad, I wanted to give him my business since he has answered a lot of my questions in the past
I bounce around the forums, trying to concentrate on helping people as much as I can. I try to hit my forums once week, so that I can go over all the new questions at once. I used to do it every few days, but some people would get upset if I answered someone else's questions and not theirs the same day. Also keep in mind that you can call the phone too. Lisa does callbacks from the daily messages every evening (ok, she misses a day from time to time).

Old 11-06-2003 | 01:02 PM
Fear not DarkShadow03! They are good business people at PSP.

Old 11-06-2003 | 07:15 PM
Sal does get real busy at PSP but he or Lisa ALWAYS call back on my messages; and I'm sometimes a PAIN with the questions! LOL!

I've also seen several times where he's posted to help people out.

Jody

Old 11-07-2003 | 09:25 AM
I know you wanted your parts by this weekend.... but hang in there Alan I've been lurking around this forum for a long time and you picked a great tuner to do business with.......

Old 11-07-2003 | 02:14 PM
Sal or Lisa always call me back.

my opinion is that, A LOT of people don't like it when they are trying to call a tuner and give them money and all they get is an answering machine. frankly I KNOW that this costs the businesses money, because some folks just hang up the phone and call somebody else. I also know that not having items in stock costs these businesses money because again people will pick up the phone and call somebody else who has the item "right now". this is why "some" businesses tell the customer that the item is in stock when it is not really on the shelf. they know that if they say they'll have to order it, they could lose the sale.

on the other side, I also understand that these are small businesses, and they couldn't afford to stay afloat if they hired somebody to answer phones full time, and somebody to do shipping full time, and somebody to keep the website updated full time, etc, etc.

in any event, PSP is a good company to deal with, they are knowledgeable about our trucks and provide good service IMHO.

just leave Sal or Lisa a message and I know that they will get back to you. usually the same afternoon.

just my .02

later,
chris

Old 11-07-2003 | 02:17 PM
Originally posted by jimkalfakis
Fear not DarkShadow03! They are good business people at PSP.
I don't doubt that at all, Sal has answered a ton of my questions.

I just couldn't wait, I guess I could have called though....

Old 11-07-2003 | 10:28 PM
E-mail sounds like an easy thing to do and respnd to, and it is, but when you have an active small business and are doing or managing a thousand different things in a day, you often just don't have the time to go through it as thorougly as you'd like and be able to respond as quickly as you'd like. Sometimes we make the mistake of thinking that "our" personal mail is the only one that the vendor got that day - and we may forget that the vendor might have gotten dozens that day - and all expect an immediate answer. In a small business, the vendor is usually working all day in the shop or field, and after 10-12 hour work days, just might not be up to going through 25-50 mails that day. So we have to be a bit patient. I found that PSP answer phones well, will return calls and give you any info you want, and will resolve any issue.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Lightning Tuner