Lightning

Photographic SALUTE: Dodge Ram SRT-10 "ABSOLUTE DOMINATION"

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2003 | 01:03 PM
Well i am starting to sway. I want to see someone hook up the 200 shot to the truck. Wicked launch 1-2 and spray 3-4. We are gonna have a 11 second SRT. I also see rear end upgrades in the future. Not because they will break. Just its gonne need smaller brakes in the back. Once some SRT's hit the drag strip they are gonna realise that they need to run slick and thoes huge brakes arnt gonna help.

I want to see what they run. Might be good. Still think they are ugly though. I'll take a lightning anyday.

Old 11-11-2003 | 02:31 PM
SRT=Major disapointment

SRT
I own 2 supercharged Fords but I am a big fan of Dodge and the support they have from Mercedes in their new product developement.

At Sema, I took a very close look at the SRT-10; under, inside and under the hood. I really like the concept and especially the powertrain but man this truck is really built cheap. Especially if you compare it to the gorgeous interior of the new F-150. I was going to order one but I have changed my mind. I think that the new 2005 Lightning will really make this truck look bad in all categories especially handling.

TB

The Lightning is still king! Period...

Old 11-11-2003 | 06:44 PM
The interior of all new dodges look like *****.They basically look the same as the 94 rams with a "little" refinement.Their seats are hard and the dashes are too much like a tractor trailor.POS in my opinion.Go look at the new fords fx4 or lariat.These are the nicest ,Youll EVER see in a pick up.Looks like a high class luxury cars dashboard!!!! and gauges

Old 11-11-2003 | 06:57 PM
Anyone seen the comercial with Rusty Wallace ad two others NASCAR drivers leaving the track in a SRT ram viper and neon. I say bring on the comp because If i get beat by one the next encounter will end diffrent. Just remember in racing the tables are always turning there is always something newer bigger and better gonna be out.

Quick Reply: Photographic SALUTE: Dodge Ram SRT-10 "ABSOLUTE DOMINATION"