Lightning

FINALLY, got all of the 432 pictures I took at SEMA uploaded! fine hoes and autos

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2003 | 06:50 AM
|
FINALLY, got all of the 432 pictures I took at SEMA uploaded! fine hoes and autos

oops I meant to say fine "ladies" and autos

check this thread: SEMA pic thread

or just go to the online photo gallery in my signature!

HINT: I saved some of the best for LAST!

they are divided up among 4 albums!

Also, I want everybody know that I sacrificed my time and energy and film taking these pictures to share with everyone, so please enjoy them... it was a tough job, but somebody had to do it!

Note, all of these pictures are in my fotki.com photo albums at least somewhat permanently. however, if you attempt to link them to another thread or another website using the photo addresses that fotki gives YOU as a guest when you are looking at my album, the photos will work but will disappear after a day or two. they will turn into little red x's. if you want to post one of the pics permanently, by all means do so (please give me credit for taking them though), but in order to do this, you'll have to go to my fotki album and click "download" or "get original photo" and then save the photos you want to your hard drive and then post them on your respective photo websites or f150 albums and use that new address. sorry for the PITA. again, enjoy!

later,
chris

Last edited by superfords; 11-11-2003 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-11-2003 | 07:01 AM
Old 11-11-2003 | 07:13 AM
I have to wait till I get home
My stupid company internet gives me a "internet warning".....probably becasue your pic host is Fotki.....F**K is what it sees

Old 11-11-2003 | 07:26 AM
|
did you try looking at this thread? lots of pictures there...

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=135419

Old 11-11-2003 | 08:36 AM
Originally posted by superfords
did you try looking at this thread? lots of pictures there...

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=135419
Yep, its weird because it will not show about half of the pics, but the other half shows up

Thats okay, I dont need to see all the hotties while I am here at work, its hard enough to get me to do some work around here anyways.

Last edited by KB ZILLA; 11-11-2003 at 08:39 AM.

Quick Reply: FINALLY, got all of the 432 pictures I took at SEMA uploaded! fine hoes and autos