Lightning

Wet pass side carpet - what's this about?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003 | 11:10 PM
Originally posted by SVT_Salesman
Were you near his truck Pat?

I heard you smacked up your Lightning on Saturday and you have not posted it I see. Johnny and I still talk. Everything you touch you bust.
Who's Johnny?

Ever notice how your posts always follow closely to Bluelightning, but yet you're never on at the same time? Hmmm?

Last edited by MaxTorque02; 12-09-2003 at 12:28 AM.
Old 12-09-2003 | 12:28 AM
I was driving home down the expressway wth the AC on for about 1/2 hour, exit is a long right hand turn and it hit my feet then (had sandals on) (drivers side)

The drivers side was dry for te most part, the passenger side had a little noticable dampness to the carpet.

Climb under there and find the drain tube.
Honestly, it probably has ALGE built up in it and is partially or completely clogged.

takes 2 minutes to pull it off, clean it out and put it back.
you'll have to loook under the dash to find it, you'l see it..

Old 12-09-2003 | 12:35 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Originally posted by MaxTorque02
Who's Johnny?

Ever notice how your posts always follow closely to Bluelightning, but yet you're never on at the same time? Hmmm?

Shows how stunned you really are, I had to put up with his bull***** for a half hour. Now I got to put up with you.

Old 12-09-2003 | 12:43 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Let me refrest your memory on Johnny----- Original Message -----
To: Johnny Lu
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:23 AM
Subject: Fw: 2004 Lightning

----- Original Message -----
To: metroford@cybersurf.net
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 6:29 PM
Subject: 2004 Lightning

Have you received any 2004 Lightnings in yet? Do you do X plan pricing? I was told that a Jim Teed that works in your SVT sales department can get the best pricing. Please let me know what you have and if not available, when will they be?

Al

__________________________________________________ __

So which one are you Dan Harper or Al? I think probley some dumb usless ***** who doesn' t have a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of.

Old 12-09-2003 | 02:20 AM
Originally posted by bluelightning
Let me refrest your memory on Johnny----- Original Message -----
To: Johnny Lu
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:23 AM
Subject: Fw: 2004 Lightning

----- Original Message -----
To: metroford@cybersurf.net
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 6:29 PM
Subject: 2004 Lightning

Have you received any 2004 Lightnings in yet? Do you do X plan pricing? I was told that a Jim Teed that works in your SVT sales department can get the best pricing. Please let me know what you have and if not available, when will they be?

Al

__________________________________________________ __

So which one are you Dan Harper or Al? I think probley some dumb usless ***** who doesn' t have a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of.

Funny how you chose to respond to a question I made to SVT_Salesman. Coincidence? I think not. Who's Dan and Al?

One things for sure, Johnny doesn't know who James Teed (SVT_Salesman) is. Why's that?

Old 12-09-2003 | 06:32 PM
|
Well, we had the mother of all toad-strangling rains here in central Arkansas today and my truck didn't leak a drop, so I'm ruling that out for now. Probably AC condensation buildup. I noticed there is a pan looking affair under the dash on the passenger side. I haven't tried to pull it off yet but I'll look at it and see what it's for and try to find the drain I-menace mentioned. Surely they don't use an evaporation catch pan like a refrigerator, that can slosh over when taking a hard corner or hitting the brakes!!

Old 12-10-2003 | 12:46 PM
The very same thing happened to my '03 L. Everytime I washed it or it rained the passenger side carpet would be soaked. Took it to Ford twice. Turns out it was the AC drain. Service Manager said there was a service bulliten on it or something. Hasn't leaked a drop since.

Got brand new carpet and pad on the second trip.

Chris

Old 12-11-2003 | 06:42 PM
|
Thanks Track123. That's the kind of info I need. I tucked some plastic up under the dash and will keep an eye on it. If anymore water shows up I'll take it to the dealer and tell them I heard there is a service bulletin out on this.

Quick Reply: Wet pass side carpet - what's this about?