Lightning

predator tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2003 | 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Autoscene
jesus your way more expensive than a few others that i have talked too. most are giving unlimited tunes out.

Old 12-11-2003 | 06:13 PM
jesus your way more expensive than a few others that i have talked too. most are giving unlimited tunes out.
You're more than welcome to get your tunes from those giving them out for free. The full version CMR software has been out for three weeks, and a few select Beta versions have been out for less than a year. I've been tuning with this type of software for over 8 years. It's your choice.

Old 12-11-2003 | 06:16 PM
How can a company pay the light bill when giving away unlimited free tunes ? Who can afford to give away that much of their time ???

Doug

Old 12-11-2003 | 06:48 PM
Originally posted by LightningTuner
You're more than welcome to get your tunes from those giving them out for free. The full version CMR software has been out for three weeks, and a few select Beta versions have been out for less than a year. I've been tuning with this type of software for over 8 years. It's your choice.
Very well put.

Later...
Bruce

Old 12-11-2003 | 08:21 PM
Like anything else in life...... you get what you pay for. You pay chittt you get chittt. I might add that a vendor or two are giving away tunes as it's taking them 10 friggin tunes to get it right or even scarier close to right. Free is meaningless if it's chit or damages ones pricey vehicle. You get what you pay for!

Personally as I mentioned in a thread elsewhere here, I think when the smoke clears so to speak in regard to the Predator for our Lightning we will see Sal way ahead of the bunch in regard to the Predator, tunes we use with the Predator and in general Customer Service in regard to questions, concerns with the Predator and using same. Sal seems to have taken a very lay back, deliberate stance in regard to the Predator. A few vendors are pushing the Predator like it's snow cones at the fair with very little thought other then sales hype, bullchit.... and pushing sales.. 8-(
Sal my guess is one of the premier vendors to buy Predator and tunes from.. AND the guy that will offer the kind of service I know I seek. Only fear I have is Sal will be overwhelmed this Spring and Summer with L owners seeking tunes, etc..
p.s. Sal ain't my friggin brother.... ho, ho, ho.......

Old 12-11-2003 | 09:08 PM
All people want is cheaper cheaerer free freeer. People have to make some money for their work. If you support vendors, they make better stuff. Anybody who gives out 'unlimited free tunes' is a moron and I'd put their tuning knowledge right next to their business sense.

Old 12-11-2003 | 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
How can a company pay the light bill when giving away unlimited free tunes ? Who can afford to give away that much of their time ???

Doug
Anybody that wants a free tune must not think much of their Truck.

Jim

Old 12-11-2003 | 10:00 PM
Perhaps if you head down to Mexico or over to China you can get a better price since the labor is much cheaper...

Old 12-11-2003 | 10:08 PM
Ya I think if you look at some of Sal's accomplishments and how he got there you'll be grateful you can get his expertise at that price...but then again it's your money, just remember it's also your warrenty that'll be voided when you take a broke down truck in to be looked at

Old 12-11-2003 | 11:01 PM
to start most of you act as if this guy is the only one who can tune. he is not.

other tuners are offering the same package and are giving away unlimited tunes. not one for each thirty dollars you spend.

give me a break.

tht rwtd fella is offering a better packaged deal than that.

jl who is quicker doesn't even charge that much 4 chip reburns.

all i said is that the price is outrageous.

the tuner i use gives me unlimited reburns on me chip and they have been great burns.

Old 12-11-2003 | 11:27 PM
to start most of you act as if this guy is the only one who can tune. he is not.

other tuners are offering the same package and are giving away unlimited tunes. not one for each thirty dollars you spend.

give me a break.

tht rwtd fella is offering a better packaged deal than that.

jl who is quicker doesn't even charge that much 4 chip reburns.

all i said is that the price is outrageous.

the tuner i use gives me unlimited reburns on me chip and they have been great burns.

Nobody is twisting your arm. Buy from who you like. I am not worried about it. The people who wish to use me, will, and the people who want to go elsewhere, also will.

Old 12-11-2003 | 11:39 PM
DL
Johnny Lightning or Sal would be the best bet, IF you want a good tune...

Oops, Forgot a new tuner coming on strong, tommylightning...

Last edited by DL; 12-11-2003 at 11:44 PM.
Old 12-11-2003 | 11:46 PM
im saying i want a great tune. neither of them answered the phone when i called to get a predator or other parts.

im sure they were out racing or something which is not a bad thing.

i am saying though that i just found this site and use it for info. the info i found says that some prices are just way too high.

i take offense when someone says if you want good products you have to go to these two.

Old 12-12-2003 | 07:46 AM
DL

Well, stick with him...

Quick Reply: predator tunes?