Lightning

"Ford Racing 2" Game, Pics of L

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 01:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got Ford Racing 2 last night as well. Not a bad game at all for only $15, but I have one major complaint; In the 2-player 'vs.' mode, you can't see the tachometer for each car - you can only see the MPH/KmPH. Thats ridiculous. It makes it hard to race, because you don't know when to shift if you are using the Manual transmission, which is the only way to really play.

Other than that, I played it for a couple hours last night until I got the Lightning. Another thing that irked me was the fact that the SVT focus has a higher top speed rating than the Lightning. I thought the SVT focus was electronically limited to 120 MPH?

EDIT: I think that the top speed/handling capabilities improve with all the cars when you complete the harder difficulty settings with them, since I got the level 'D' and level 'C' ratings of the stock cars, and the top speed of the stock car increased when I used the 'C' class stock car. Also, did anyone notice that the Cobra is actually a Cobra 'R'?

Last edited by Killa B; 12-19-2003 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I havent had a chance to use all the cars yet, all I bought it for was the L, so I havent really messed with anything else yet.

Quick Reply: "Ford Racing 2" Game, Pics of L