Lightning

just a comment

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2003 | 01:54 PM
|
just a comment

I'm not trying to slam anyone but have you ever noticed with some of the vendors that sell parts for the L, don't give a damm about you unless you spend a crap load of money or are racing and winning. Maybe its just me and my luck. I've just been trying to get some general questions answered nothing anoying, and they all seem to be treating me like crap or like they don't have the time of day for me. Just my 2-cents.

Old 12-16-2003 | 02:05 PM
JDM has always answered my questions. Give them a try.

NOTE: If someone feels the need to vendor bash, go hit yourself in the nutz with a hammer instead. That way, a little chlorine shock can be added to the gene pool.

Old 12-16-2003 | 02:36 PM
Chickenears is a grea vendor as well...answered all my questions and I have not bought a thing from them YET

Old 12-16-2003 | 02:47 PM
No problems with JDM here. I dont spend alot of money but they have gone out of there way many times for me.

Old 12-16-2003 | 05:12 PM
|
Grimace

I'll knock something in your nutz. A$$

Old 12-16-2003 | 05:17 PM
Call Johnny Lightning or his wife Sue they are great people to deal with. I swear...................

PEacE.......................
Jim

Old 12-16-2003 | 06:22 PM
JLP answered all my questions before spending $1 and they continue to many thousands later.

I spent maybe $300 at PSP and Sal has answered all my questions and even took a whole Saturday to come to a dyno day I organized and he tuned and ran the dyno all day for FREE!!!

Have not talk to Tim at Chicknears much but I have ordered a few things and his customer service was great.

I think it all comes down to how you approach the tuner and that will reflect on how they treat you.

Old 12-16-2003 | 06:42 PM
Originally posted by bulld09
Grimace

I'll knock something in your nutz. A$$
Settle a bit. He was just trying to prevent mud slinging against his decision and with the tuner he's had good luck with and also trying to give you a suggestion.

Can't we all just get along!!??

Personally, I have something on my truck from just about every vendor you're going to hear about in this post so my opinion is vast at best.

Good luck with whoever you go with!!

Old 12-18-2003 | 12:42 AM
Since changing over from my hometown vendor due to immense and multitudinal problems, Since then, Ive been dealing with JDM, Tommy Lightning, JL , Next Generation Motorsports and Modular Madness with absolutely no problems and a high degree of professionalism and service. I only wish I could go back in time and REMedy my original vendor choice. Live and learn. Peace

Quick Reply: just a comment