Lightning

FTVB questions...

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 09:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTVB questions...

I have been looking at the FTVB with 4x4 pan and filter. Can anyone help me understand exactly what changes I will notice in the truck after doing this mod. Many people have told me that it is a good mod to do/start with. Thanks
-Eric

Old 12-20-2003, 10:15 AM
The new valve body firms up the shifts and shortens the time required to make the shift happen. This gives you a nice firm shift and less wear on the clutches of the transmission.

Jody

Old 12-20-2003, 11:16 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally posted by camcojb
The new valve body firms up the shifts and shortens the time required to make the shift happen. This gives you a nice firm shift and less wear on the clutches of the transmission.

Jody
What camcojb said....and the larger pan allows for more fluid which in turn helps the tranny run a little cooler. When I had my FTVB installed I noticed the difference immediately.....especially when you put the fun pedal down. IMO this mod is definitely worth the $.....you won't be sorry. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

Old 12-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Do this You will love the way the tranny shifts and the smile on your face will be from ear to ear.

Quick Reply: FTVB questions...