Lightning

Kill Them All

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 07:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Vinnie, Hang on with that thought and I want to look at this hood in the daylight. Last night it looked like there was that ONE scratch that was not buffable. Im going to look at that later today. My 'thing' when it comes to vehicles is CLEAN windows and a perfect hood. Im part hillbilly you know

Old 12-21-2003, 08:16 AM
Sorry Wurk, that sucks

When I got my 96 Cobra, like maybe 10 days later, I'm walking out of the Grocery Store, and I got it parked like a mile away,
AWAY FROM ANY CARS PEOPLE ETC...
(Oh BTW this particular Stop+Shop parking lot is on a hill)
So as I'm walking I see this little rug rat (maybe 4-6 yrs old)
take Mommys wagon and proceed to push it down the incline towards my Cobra "YIKES"
So here I am like way too far away to do anything, except watch
it roll, and get faster and faster as it smashes broad side directly into my Drivers door.
Now I'm screaming and yelling like a frucking maniac axe murderer
and the Lady and kid just continue to walk away.

I lived with that ding the entire time I had it. Every got dam time I looked at it, it drove me insane. I could never look at it 24/7 on a hood, I would be in a looney tune by now.
Now if Vinnie was to put a custom scoop on that Hood of his,
and paint it Black, it might be worth me giving him $200.00 for it

With the L it's a diff story
Now I park in one spot
AND ONE SPOT ONLY

Almost the 2 yr mark now, and not one single wingle ding in my
Black Beauty. The only Prob is, I got to make another fake Parking Permit on the Computer, this one expires in 4 months.

Old 12-21-2003, 10:55 AM
My insurance deductable for collision is 500. The deductable for the comprehensive part of the insurance which covers vandalism or stuff like rock chips on the window is only 50 bucks.
I thought everyones insurance worked this way ? Maybe it's just an Oregon thing or My peticular insurance company? Or maybe that is just the way my agent wrote up the policy ?

How bout the rest of you guys ?

Old 12-21-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning
Sorry Wurk, that sucks

When I got my 96 Cobra, like maybe 10 days later, I'm walking out of the Grocery Store, and I got it parked like a mile away,
take Mommys wagon and proceed to push it down the incline towards my Cobra "YIKES"
it roll, and get faster and faster as it smashes broad side directly into my Drivers door.

I lived with that ding the entire time I had it. Every got dam time I looked at it, it drove me insane. I could never look at it 24/7 on a hood, I would be in a looney tune by now.

You shoulda smacked that ho up right there, and her kid too. Nobody pulls crap like that and gets away with it.

My truck is parking ding free but has a few small rock chips up front

Old 12-21-2003, 11:14 AM
i slashed someone's tires for f'ing with my mustang when i had it... i don't want to know what would happen if someone did something to the L.

Old 12-21-2003, 11:24 AM
I got to make another fake Parking Permit on the Computer, this one expires in 4 months.
Wow Rob that is VERY un-cool.
Coming from someone whose mother was an paralyzed the last couple years of her life, IF I had my mother with me and I was able to notice that you had a FAKE parking pass I would've beat your truck a new a$$.
Thats just my opinion, cause I've been there.

Oh and for those that want to flame me!

I'm not the one who is taking advantage of the handicaped..........

Last edited by Redneck Ferrari; 12-21-2003 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Patrick_PDX
My insurance deductable for collision is 500. The deductable for the comprehensive part of the insurance which covers vandalism or stuff like rock chips on the window is only 50 bucks.
I thought everyones insurance worked this way ? Maybe it's just an Oregon thing or My peticular insurance company? Or maybe that is just the way my agent wrote up the policy ?

How bout the rest of you guys ?
The higher the deductible amount you have for collision or comprehensive, the less you pay in your premium. Insurance companies are going to get you one way or the other. The nice thing with a low deductible, it's less out of pocket expense at the time of the claim. The bad thing is, you may have already paid it in your premium. If you have too many claims, they jack your rates up or cancel you.

Old 12-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Sorry Wurk, that sucks

Now I park in one spot
AND ONE SPOT ONLY

Black Beauty. The only Prob is, I got to make another fake Parking Permit on the Computer, this one expires in 4 months.
That's fuccing pathetic dude, You need your a#$ K*&^ed for having a fake handicap permit. What a ****!

Last edited by QUIKSVT; 12-21-2003 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-21-2003, 05:42 PM
Well, somewhat in Rob’s defense it is getting freaking ridicules anymore with all these handicapped parking spaces. For example at a local Wal-Mart they have approx. 50 freaking spaces, all up front and the majority of people using them (with stickers) are fat basturds.

Rarely are they used (except by fat lazy basturds) and except in VERY RARE occasions have I seen someone use one that needed it. They walk just fine, no limps no problems. It is way too easy for people to get handicapped parking stickers.

A buddy at work told me all he had to do is tell his doctor he has some slight back pain (which he doesn’t) and SHAZAM a handicapped sticker for him.

If I don’t see someone get out and need a wheel chair or has some time of breathing device on, or walks funny due to some type of injury they don’t need a freaking handicapped sticker.

And especially the FAT lazy ****’s don’t need it, if anything they need a special sticker that makes them park WAY out in the middle of no where to help them “exercise”. Most the handicapped people I see are 200lb over weight freaks that take advantage of the stickers.

If you really have a problem, a “true” disability, or it’s an elder person, then no problem, if it is strictly because someone is a fat lazy basturd or has a little back pain then screw them.

Old 12-21-2003, 07:12 PM
wow, ur a p rick 4 sure. My ex wife has had a heart attack and has hepatitis c. She looks fine to YOU, but cant walk far or climb any steps. Shes 50 next year and caught this from being a nurse and taking care of deadbeats like you. so DIE now and save us the trouble. Take ur POS xlt and shove it way up. Makes me sorry I post anything here.

Old 12-21-2003, 07:41 PM
LMAO, I think your breathing too much pure oxygen…

Old 12-21-2003, 07:44 PM
who would've thought a simple post about a scratch would turn into this?

Old 12-21-2003, 07:55 PM
evo
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
who would've thought a simple post about a scratch would turn into this?

I hear that. For the most part you guys need to chill out.

Old 12-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Sorry Wurk, that sucks

Now I park in one spot
AND ONE SPOT ONLY

Geez, at first I thought making a fake handicap sign was funny. Then all the f150onliners came to bat for all the people who really need handicaped signs (and some that don't, fat bastards). Really dude, if your that lazy that you can't walk your a$$ to the grocery store without getting out of breath, start exercising for God's sake!!!!

Old 12-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by wurk_truk
wow, ur a p rick 4 sure. My ex wife has had a heart attack and has hepatitis c. She looks fine to YOU, but cant walk far or climb any steps. Shes 50 next year and caught this from being a nurse and taking care of deadbeats like you. so DIE now and save us the trouble. Take ur POS xlt and shove it way up. Makes me sorry I post anything here.
THis is about handicap and you're downgrading his XLT,WTF is YOUR problem, you're what, 30 years old and you're acting like a ****ing child, why don't you go back to pre school and grow the hell up!

Oh yea, he was protecting the pople like your ex wife, as in, she NEEDS that spot, i feel plenty of heart for people like her, I hope she gets front row parking. Besides, he'll do what he wants, it is his problem if he gets caught, not yours.

Last edited by LLoverCrazyJay; 12-21-2003 at 08:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Kill Them All