Lightning

Kill Them All

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 09:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wasnt downing the guy with the fake sticker. The heck with that. I was downing the guy who said that anybody who LOOKED normal need walk from the far end of the parking lot. What does he know? I not only down someones car who is like that but their profession their kids their dog and anything else they may like, because let this happen to THEM and then its not only fat people or normal people who have stickers but THEM. Since they are blind and cant see that handicapped people DO sometimes look normal and not like some kind of tard, he can bite my ***. You too for that matter. I took the cobra guys thing as kind of a joke, but then you 150 guys see everybody as fat and NOT in need of a handicap sticker.

Last edited by wurk_truk; 12-21-2003 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Oh vinnie.... hey I looked at the hood, and it looks like none of the scratches reached the paint. I know a guy in West Virginia that is REAL good with a buffer. He's my first option. Im going to remember YOU if this doesnt work out. Thanks

Old 12-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by wurk_truk
Oh vinnie.... hey I looked at the hood, and it looks like none of the scratches reached the paint. I know a guy in West Virginia that is REAL good with a bufferr try his hand. Im going to remember YOU if this doesnt work out. Thanks
sweet! back on topic !!

Old 12-21-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by wurk_truk
Oh vinnie.... hey I looked at the hood, and it looks like none of the scratches reached the paint. I know a guy in West Virginia that is REAL good with a buffer. He's my first option. Im going to remember YOU if this doesnt work out. Thanks

Not a problem.

VINNIE

Old 12-21-2003, 10:11 PM
I think Ill have him do the whole truck then lay down some wet cherry. A Xmas present to myself

Quick Reply: Kill Them All