Lightning

$400.00 ltd time, Embree Machine Shop, The "Original" Ported L blower guys

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003 | 08:05 PM
DL
|
Thumbs up $400.00 ltd time, Embree Machine Shop, The "Original" Ported L blower guys

Guys and Gals,

I found out who used to do the porting for Apten and went straight to the "Main" man to get my blower ported.

They will port your blower for $400.00 plus shipping until Jan. 15, with no GP required.

This is who is doing my Blower. They have been porting Eatons for a long time, Pontiac GTP's, Ford S/C's, etc. They really know there stuff.

Send it where you want, but IF you want the best job done, get it done by Embree.

Call Paul @ 562-307-5959. Shop is located in St. Louis, MO area.

Old 12-26-2003 | 08:06 PM
Fock the middle man or something...

Old 12-26-2003 | 08:10 PM
Originally posted by blowntruck
Fock the middle man or something...
I thought it was the 5-0

Old 12-26-2003 | 08:16 PM
DL,

That that also include the disasembly an reassembley of the Eaton , checking the bearings, etc....

Thinking about getting this done.

VINNIE

Old 12-26-2003 | 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
I thought it was the 5-0
Got restless man, there has not been any 5-0 threads recently...

Old 12-26-2003 | 08:24 PM
Originally posted by blowntruck
Got restless man, there has not been any 5-0 threads recently...
LMMFAO

"Es mejor morir el los pies que vivir en las rodillas"i

Last edited by Fast Gator; 12-26-2003 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-26-2003 | 09:19 PM
Re: $400.00 ltd time, Embree Machine Shop, The "Original" Ported L blower guys

Originally posted by DL
Guys and Gals,

I found out who used to do the porting for Apten and went straight to the "Main" man to get my blower ported.

They will port your blower for $400.00 plus shipping until Jan. 15, with no GP required.

This is who is doing my Blower. They have been porting Eatons for a long time, Pontiac GTP's, Ford S/C's, etc. They really know there stuff.

Send it where you want, but IF you want the best job done, get it done by Embree.

Call Paul @ 562-307-5959. Shop is located in St. Louis, MO area.
.. ..

Old 12-26-2003 | 10:28 PM
DL
|
Yes Vinnie, They check the blower , bearings, etc. When you get it back, just add oil and haul a$$.

I sent my blower to Embree last week to get it done. Just didn't post I was having it done..

They were doing the work for Apten and Apten decided to cut Embree out of the picture, so Embree decided to go direct to the public.

That's 5.4, not 5.0 I get it...

Last edited by DL; 12-26-2003 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-26-2003 | 10:48 PM
Originally posted by DL
Yes Vinnie, THat check the blower , bearings, etc. When you get it back, just add oil and get on it.

I sent my blower to Embree last week to get it done. Just didn't post I was having it done..

They were doing the work for Apten and Apten decided to cut Embree out of the picture, so Embree decided to go direct to the public.

That's 5.4, not 5.0 I get it...
Thanks DL,

That is a Great deal.

VINNIE

Old 12-26-2003 | 10:51 PM
DL
|
Originally posted by VINNIE
Thanks DL,

That is a Great deal.

VINNIE
Hey Vin,

You know I still love JDM and the gang...

Old 12-27-2003 | 12:02 AM
when we were trying to find a partner we tried ESM along with 2 other vendors. Unfortunatly their turn around time was slow (4 weeks for 1 port job) and the quality was not where we needed it to be. ESM is a small company and they did not have the time or resources to fulfill our needs. We did not actually sell those units to the public, they were all for testing. And we have never dyno tested one of their lighting superchargers for measuring gains, so I wouldn't know what to expect there. They did a total of 5 test units whereas our current vendor has now done over 100 for us.

So we actually have an experienced machine shop doing our work, and they are our "partner" in this. There are no hard feeling with ESM, what we needed they could not provide us with. We instead partnered with a company that took the initiative to work hard and turn around units in 1-2 days and had first class machine work and was willing to continue to put resounces into testing and improving their products.

Just so we are on the same page, the superchargers you hear about that have come from Apten have not originated from ESM. They were just a company we did some testing with a while back.

Brian Herron
Apten Performance

Last edited by Apten_Tech; 12-27-2003 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2003 | 12:26 AM
Originally posted by DL
Hey Vin,

You know I still love JDM and the gang...
merry christmas DL!!!!
email me when u get a chance... I lost your email address......

Stan1036@aol.com

thanx!!!!!!!!

Old 12-27-2003 | 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Apten_Tech
when we were trying to find a partner we tried ESM along with 2 other vendors. Unfortunatly their turn around time was slow (4 weeks for 1 port job) and the quality was not where we needed it to be. ESM is a small company and they did not have the time or resources to fulfill our needs. We did not actually sell those units to the public, they were all for testing. And we have never dyno tested one of their lighting superchargers for measuring gains, so I wouldn't know what to expect there. They did a total of 5 test units whereas our current vendor has now done over 100 for us.

So we actually have an experienced machine shop doing our work, and they are our "partner" in this. There are no hard feeling with ESM, what we needed they could not provide us with. We instead partnered with a company that took the initiative to work hard and turn around units in 1-2 days and had first class machine work and was willing to continue to put resounces into testing and improving their products.

Just so we are on the same page, the superchargers you hear about that have come from Apten have not originated from ESM. They were just a company we did some testing with a while back.

Brian Herron
Apten Performance

Old 12-27-2003 | 12:57 AM
and for what it's worth, the apten GP has been met so people can now get them for the special price ported, inspected, re-sealed, and filled up with fluid if signed up within the next 7 days. This savings of over $100 is only because of the group discount. We also have a stock of seals and case bearings if any of the units we inspect need to be looked over.

Old 12-27-2003 | 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Apten_Tech
and for what it's worth, the apten GP has been met so people can now get them for the special price ported, inspected, re-sealed, and filled up with fluid if signed up within the next 7 days. This savings of over $100 is only because of the group discount. We also have a stock of seals and case bearings if any of the units we inspect need to be looked over.
Mine is running strong Brian

Quick Reply: $400.00 ltd time, Embree Machine Shop, The "Original" Ported L blower guys