Lightning

Predator Not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004 | 09:32 PM
For best results, make sure you buy your bolt-ons from a top 'tuner'.

Old 01-26-2004 | 10:03 PM
Originally posted by SVT Chic
Drama

What's up Will? long time no hear
hey cheryl whats up?

hows the cobra doin? hit me up on instant messanger and we can catch up.

Will

BTW we need to get together and hang out before i move.

Old 01-27-2004 | 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Spanky99L
hey cheryl whats up?

hows the cobra doin? hit me up on instant messanger and we can catch up.

Will

BTW we need to get together and hang out before i move.

Why are you moving to AZ anyway? Ed told me th eother day that you were going. School?

Old 01-27-2004 | 11:27 AM
I have had issues getting a custom tune for my Predator as well...
Last week I was in my truck ,
predator plugged into my Diagnostic Port on one end and into my Laptop on the other,on the phone with Brian from Diablo for over an Hour!
We could not get the Predator to communicate with the Laptop.It would try,but always get a "Timed Out" failure message.
If I'm understanding this correctly [i'm not the most Computer Literate guy around!]I Could send my Predator to the Tuner of my choice and he could Physically [sp] load Custom Programs on it for me??
Thanks for any help.

Old 01-27-2004 | 11:39 AM
Originally posted by BADBOLT2
I have had issues getting a custom tune for my Predator as well...
Last week I was in my truck ,
predator plugged into my Diagnostic Port on one end and into my Laptop on the other,on the phone with Brian from Diablo for over an Hour!
We could not get the Predator to communicate with the Laptop.It would try,but always get a "Timed Out" failure message.
If I'm understanding this correctly [i'm not the most Computer Literate guy around!]I Could send my Predator to the Tuner of my choice and he could Physically [sp] load Custom Programs on it for me??
Thanks for any help.
go here and download the directions. click on the ford logo:

http://www.geocities.com/bk1782/index.html

to get a custom tune you have to download the stock PCM's program onto your predator. Then you send that to the tuner of your choice and then he can make a program. They cannot physically put a program on a predator without this. This is not how diablosport wanted to do the making of programs thus you have to send the tuner your "stock/backup" file. Unless you have put your stock/backup file onto your pred or take your trk to a chipmaster revolution dealer they can not physically put on a program and still be in compliance with Diablosports rules.

The timed out falure sounds as if the computer is not responding with the predator. Did you download the software for the predator to transfer programs to and from the predator? the software is also on the webpage i put above. If your havin any problems hit me up with an IM

Will

Old 01-27-2004 | 12:27 PM
Thanks Will.I may take you up on that when I get home.
I DID download the Software off Diablo's [Geocities] Site.
You're correct about the Laptop not receiving the Predator's info.
It gives me a Message at the bottom of the screen that it's waiting for communication.

Old 01-27-2004 | 12:54 PM
Thanks Will.I may take you up on that when I get home.
I DID download the Software off Diablo's [Geocities] Site.
You're correct about the Laptop not receiving the Predator's info.
It gives me a Message at the bottom of the screen that it's waiting for communication.
did you change the baud rate in the pred, computer itself, and the diablosport software?

Will

Old 01-27-2004 | 01:16 PM
Yes,we played with Com Ports,Baud rates etc,still won't transfer??

Old 01-27-2004 | 04:32 PM
Yes,we played with Com Ports,Baud rates etc,still won't transfer??

hit me up with an instant message. My IM screen name is under my profile. I think i know what the problem is.

Will

Old 01-27-2004 | 04:48 PM
Why is it that every female on this board (At least that Ive seen) acts like a Skank ?

Old 01-27-2004 | 05:00 PM
Originally posted by BigFan
Why is it that every female on this board (At least that Ive seen) acts like a Skank ?
Why is it when a guy says certain things it is alright, but when a girl does she is automatically a skank? You ever think people are just joking around? Get over it.

Old 01-27-2004 | 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
Why is it when a guy says certain things it is alright, but when a girl does she is automatically a skank? You ever think people are just joking around? Get over it.
kind like when a girl sleeps with a few guys she's a ***** but when a guy sleeps with a few girls he a pimp

fuked up world isn't it

Will

Bigfan,

thats a fuked up personal opinion and i only know of 2 females on this board (cheryl and leeann) and i have not seen ANY way they could be considered "skanks"

Old 01-27-2004 | 05:22 PM
Bigfan:

You should check the location, as in if they live close together maybe they know one another, of the two people talking before you make those comments. Cheryl and I have been friends for a while and I would NOT consider her a skank by any means.

I also talk to Leann every now and then and don't appreciate your generalization....grow up man. You're comments were wrong and un-needed.

Next time you want to make an observation like that....keep it to yourself because no one else wants to hear it.

Peace,
Ed

Old 01-27-2004 | 05:54 PM
Ladies and Gents, Im just going by what Ive read in your posts. Its the image you have presented in your posts that have led me to form this opinion. While I agree that a Woman Sleeps with 10 guys she is a ****,***** etc etc etc.... Vs a Guy sleeps with 10 woman he is a Player, Pimp yada yada yada is wrong. If I see a woman on the Street wearing very little clothing all the time, She isnt a Lady. The image you present on here is the image that you will give to those of us that dont know you personally or know people that know you. You might not like my opinion but its only been formed based on the way youve presented yourself and craved the attention you get from a 95% Male website. Im sure there are members on this website that are Homosexual, but you dont see them making references to that. If a member made a gay comment, you would all tear him a new one. Dont hate me for doing the same.

BTW

2 Chicks going at it is Hot

2 **** well thats 2 guys in need of a a$$whooping.

Last edited by BigFan; 01-27-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2004 | 06:07 PM
^
l
l
l
l
Tool

Quick Reply: Predator Not working