Lightning

Predator Not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004 | 06:09 PM
Originally posted by BigFan
Ladies and Gents, Im just going by what Ive read in your posts. Its the image you have presented in your posts that have led me to form this opinion. While I agree that a Woman Sleeps with 10 guys she is a ****,***** etc etc etc.... Vs a Guy sleeps with 10 woman he is a Player, Pimp yada yada yada is wrong. If I see a woman on the Street wearing very little clothing all the time, She isnt a Lady. The image you present on here is the image that you will give to those of us that dont know you personally or know people that know you. You might not like my opinion but its only been formed based on the way youve presented yourself and craved the attention you get from a 95% Male website. Im sure there are members on this website that are Homosexual, but you dont see them making references to that. If a member made a gay comment, you would all tear him a new one. Dont hate me for doing the same.

BTW

2 Chicks going at it is Hot

2 **** well thats 2 guys in need of a a$$whooping.
Well, all I'm saying is that I joke around A LOT. Those on this board who know me, know that. I honestly could care less what people on here think of me. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter... That's the way I see it. I can't help it if I'm one of the only females on this board. I'm on here because I have a Lightning and I enjoy racing and have been doing it since I was 9 years old. I'm not on here 'for attention' or to find a guy or whatever. Anyways, I'm done... I'm not arguing over petty bull*****.

Old 01-27-2004 | 06:10 PM
Originally posted by WaveBlaster785
^
l
l
l
l
Tool

Old 01-27-2004 | 06:15 PM
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
Well, all I'm saying is that I joke around A LOT. Those on this board who know me, know that. I honestly could care less what people on here think of me. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter... That's the way I see it. I can't help it if I'm one of the only females on this board. I'm on here because I have a Lightning and I enjoy racing and have been doing it since I was 9 years old. I'm not on here 'for attention' or to find a guy or whatever. Anyways, I'm done... I'm not arguing over petty bull*****.

She dont need a guy anyway we are getting married. Her mom already gave me the ok

Old 01-27-2004 | 06:23 PM
Originally posted by BadAzz516
She dont need a guy anyway we are getting married. Her mom already gave me the ok

Old 01-27-2004 | 06:45 PM
Rest In Peace
The only thing is she cant wear white to the wedding since shes such a skank.

Old 01-27-2004 | 07:56 PM
WTF did I say that made me a skank????? I hate dumb ****ing Internet Warriors, talk all this ****. My previous posts were me being funny with a friend of mine on the board and outside the board so don't come at me like that BigFan you ****sucker...

So anyway, why are you moving Will????

Old 01-27-2004 | 08:04 PM
Originally posted by BadAzz516
Skanks don't get married... Sorry Vin

Quick Reply: Predator Not working