Lightning

Potential Canadian L Buyers......

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004 | 11:57 PM
|
Talking Potential Canadian L Buyers......

.........run don't walk to a dealership if you're thinking of picking-up an 03 L now (at least in Alberta). Ford has given dealers a $4200 cashback allowance , and this is stackable after x-plan price making it $34,300 +gst (Canadian currency) out the door

So guess what, I finally bought at this pricing and my DSG is being picked up this week...........

Frank

Old 02-16-2004 | 12:54 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Frank,

You lucky bastage . I was suppost to get that DSG one the day I got my sonic blue, I should of demanded the Grey one instead of the blue. Oh well picking up the 04 this week.

See you at the SVT meets. Freedom is a awsome Dealer.

Pat

Old 02-16-2004 | 01:37 AM
|
Originally posted by bluelightning

picking up the 04 this week.
Hey Pat:

Why pick-up an 04? I know of a dealer that has a DSG L and you can save a bundle?? Oh by the way why are you getting an 04 already?

Frank

Old 02-16-2004 | 04:44 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
The 03 never seems to leave Metro Ford or Healy Ford. Just get down the road and it is on a hook going for the dealer again. Something is always busted.

So, I will buy another one Advantage Ford I found out has the last 03 in Alberta, it is DSG. I have actually had a change of mind. I'am in Calgary at 09:00 am in a meeting with Ford and it is pertaining to the trade assistance on this Lightning; basically ford and Metro Ford have bought it back (who owns it from here is a guessing game). Anyways, instead of a Lightning I'am going to go for the Mystocrome Cobra convertable in the show room at Metro Ford.

The problem is I better bring a cheque as there is going to be some difference to pay. I will see what happens from here, money is tight right now I just bought 4 Condos in Sylvan.

Later Pat

Old 02-16-2004 | 02:13 PM
|
Originally posted by bluelightning
one Advantage Ford I found out has the last 03 in Alberta, it is DSG.
Freedom actually found and got the L shipped in from Metro and the other L is the one that Advantage has.You're right the last DSG in Alberta is that one...there is one other in BC.

I just bought 4 Condos in Sylvan.
[/B]
If you bought 4 COndo's in Sylvan Lake money should be NO problem

Did you know the 03 Cobra's currently have a $2200 cashback on top of x-plan. This would make an 03 vert. way cheaper than an 04 Mystic. However I understand why you like the Msytic. Healy has a coupe in the showroom.

LAter Frank

Quick Reply: Potential Canadian L Buyers......