Lightning

I want everyone to register and reply to this

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004 | 01:26 PM
ummm, this post is a month old...

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:17 PM
Originally posted by easterisland
Well, the twEECer is similar to the SCT I think. A whole lot less money. Also the Anderson motorsports PMS should be out soon. I don't know anyone running any of those on their Lightnings.
didn't you just receive your SCT TUning Package?

Intersesting.

---------------------

Has anyone ever known how the professional tuners (JLP, JDM and OTHERS) never get wrapped up in type of B.S.?

Last edited by l-menace; 03-19-2004 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-19-2004 | 09:40 PM
Originally posted by l-menace
Has anyone ever known how the professional tuners
(JLP, JDM and OTHERS) never get wrapped up in type of B.S.?
OMFG ... You wouldn't believe the sheat that they
all went through over the years. Tuner "A" stole
programs from Tuner "B", Tuner "C" blew up tons
of customer engines, and wouldn't listen to Tuner "D".

Why anyone would want to bring that level of stuff
down on them escapes me. They must all be a little
bit nuts, and all dedicated to the Lightning Community.

Nuf said ...

Old 03-19-2004 | 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Apten_Tech
I Agree, the statement was taken out of context and he was dealing with someone that was extremly difficult. I don't necessarily support what he said, but I can understand that people get angry and sometimes say things that they shouldn't. We are all human.
In being human he should apologies to the Lightning community.

Old 03-20-2004 | 01:14 AM
Originally posted by l-menace

Has anyone ever known how the professional tuners (JLP, JDM and OTHERS) never get wrapped up in type of B.S.?
LMFAO!

Jerry is THE professional tuner. Nobody does it like he does. Nobody even comes close.

Old 03-20-2004 | 01:16 AM
Doug,

It's ironic how you decide to bring this post back to the top to restir the pot on this issue, which is obviously controversial, when you as moderator should be the one to quell arguments that may result in personal attacks and flaming, and allow them to fade away in a timely manner.

Old 03-20-2004 | 09:44 AM
Originally posted by MISTERgadget
Doug,

It's ironic how you decide to bring this post back to the top to restir the pot on this issue, which is obviously controversial, when you as moderator should be the one to quell arguments that may result in personal attacks and flaming, and allow them to fade away in a timely manner.

owned!

Old 03-20-2004 | 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JimJr
owned!

Old 03-20-2004 | 01:31 PM
Doug,

LMFAO!

Jerry is THE professional tuner. Nobody does it like he does. Nobody even comes close.
Mistergadget - Since you are clearly a fan of the "professional tuner" I can see why you would want this thread to fade away.

Since you disagree with my opinions and have different expereinces you take exception to me sharing the opinion.

The reaosn I found that thread and posted in it was it was linked in another thread on the front page.

You have been around long enough to know that any member is free to share his or her personal experience with any product or service. Which is exactly what I did.

The reason Steve changed my user title a few years ago to Moderator & Senior Member rather than just Moderator was he expected me to me to share my opinions and experiences as well as moderate. I am first and foremost an enthusiast. The moderation is and always has been a distant second.

I do find your use of the word professional to describe him as ironic considering his openly professed views of all lightning owners.

Doug

Old 03-20-2004 | 02:00 PM
i personally could care less that he hates lightning owners.........but he's still a professional. Think about it......if you hated me, then according to your logic, i could call you unprofessional. Great logic....

Old 03-20-2004 | 02:15 PM
|
lets let this thread die, Please

I didn't realize who started it when I first saw it, and I am sorry for getting emotional about it. I know know the facts and I wish it to die.

Old 03-20-2004 | 07:55 PM
He is a professional tuner, not a professional PR guy.

If the thread dies or not It really doesn't concern me, I am not persoanlly offended by what Jerry said and could care less if others decide not to use him because of that, it's their loss.

Old 03-20-2004 | 08:20 PM
I got my SCT pro racer software FedEx on Monday or Tuesday and I faxed in the Licensee agreement twice so far. Once on Friday and once on Wednesday. Still haven't received the code I need to use the software... So I guess as soon as the SCT guys get around to looking at their faxes I can look at the software and see how it works and if it works.

Old 03-20-2004 | 08:23 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Question

Do I have to beat the crap out of that guy in Accounting again?

I don't want to read six pages. Just Yes or No.

Old 03-20-2004 | 08:31 PM
I'm guessing raoul is the official "office linebacker" there?

Quick Reply: I want everyone to register and reply to this