Lightning

I want everyone to register and reply to this

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Run, Jerry, Run! Raouls got the brass knuckles this time! Oh *****! You're not supposed to have handguns at work, let alone an Uzi!

Uh Raoul, he's on his way to your office, and he was muttering something about dum-dums and the post office, or something like that!

Old 03-20-2004, 09:24 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by LightningTuner
It's kind of comical, and at the same time sad, that these SCT people are constantly slamming anyone who isn't using the SCT software. They act like nobody else in the tuning world knows anything besides them, and that the rest of the world is doing everything wrong. A perfect example is the MAF issue with load not being correct because "tooners" don't input the proper MAF x-fer for the meter being used. I've been doing that for years, since day 1 of me tuning, way before there ever was SCT. And I've told many people the same exact thing, but I guess because I'm not an "SCT person", that I must be wrong, even though I'm doing the same thing. The comical part of this is that one of the three SCT creators, Chris Johnson, used the same Autologic tuning software that I use/used for many years, did tuning the same way I did, but now any tuner that doesn't appear on the SCT dealer list doesn't know what they are doing.

Sal / Don's Bolt

SCT has talked Chit about T&J Performance before because
Tim/ Me didn't Buy thier software. So I give the SCT crew the
FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Old 03-20-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by JimJr
i personally could care less that he hates lightning owners.........but he's still a professional. Think about it......if you hated me, then according to your logic, i could call you unprofessional. Great logic....
No it would be unprofessional if I had a disagreement with you and then I started mistreating you and everyone like you because of your actions.

Old 03-20-2004, 11:08 PM
Well.....I was trying not to post since Don ask to let it die, but I am moved to preach...LOL.

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Jerry was acting VERY unprofessional to speak his mind as he did on that thread.

There is no comparing that to the moderator of the F150 online forum .

Jerry is in a position that demands courtesy and respect for all customers or potential customers. He will either learn this or find out how replaceable he is....

In that situation, he was poked and prodded until he lost his cool. Maybe he has learned something...maybe he is arrogant enough to think his ***** don't stink.

I suppose time will tell.

Rocks

Quick Reply: I want everyone to register and reply to this