Lightning

raced an SRT-10 Ram tonight, RAM breaks down!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004 | 08:12 PM
Good kill bro. Another one for ford.

Old 04-14-2004 | 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Knockout_tx
With all of these replies, how many of you have KBs.......I know what mine sounds like and that one does not sound like a KB. Next why would you have an enclosed air element if you had a KB??????????
is the photo in your sig photoshopped? Looks like you have a midget standing next to your truck. No offense if that is your woman. Just wondering.

Old 04-15-2004 | 12:17 PM
guys guys... i am a good friend of leos, actually i live 2 doors down from him and he is in no way lying...for those of you sayin he doesnt have SVT guages and doubt that he has straight pipes, i encourage you to REwatch the vid and if u have any kind of sense at all you will notice them...i ride in leos truck all the time and this is how it goes...if you are sitting in the passenger seat with the windows down, you have no chance of hearing the KB very well because of his STRAIGHT PIPES (VERY LOUD!)...if you are sitting in the drivers seat or if the windows are up, the KB SCREAMS!!! anyways, i dont think it really matters to leo whether or not you guys beileve anything he says, he is just trying to post good stories on here for an interesting thread, so if you dont got anything nice to say, dont say anything AT ALL!!! the only posers on this site are the ones who are haters and clearly dont know what SVT guages look like, straight pipes sound like, or why leo would tell lies...as soon as we get a working camera, we would be more than glad to post pics/vids, but if you guys are only gonna hate it makes us not want to...anyways, im new to this site and to anyone who is a believer i just wanted to say hey and ill see you guys around! peace....Collin

Old 04-15-2004 | 03:31 PM
A KB Lightning should run somewhere in the 11's easy. I'm not sure why you didn't smoke him? My 99 ran 12.0 on a race file and mid to low 12's easy on a stock Eaton. My 01 with the KB was just plain sick, even detuned w/ low boost. Is your truck running right?

Old 04-15-2004 | 04:36 PM
|
What mods did you have on the truck to run that 11 sec pass???

my truck seems to run perfectly fine on the street/track..(makes boost, feels strong, tires break loose all threw first gear)...i asked for a really conservative tune, because i didnt know how well my block would stay together...really all i have is a 4#er and an intake setup with the KB..and the no muffler setup..(which sucks)
no cooling mods, stock fuel, stock block...im sure when i get my e-fan, H/E, and full exhaust it will open up to at least a low 12...so i will let you guys know...when i go back down for me re-tune i will ask them to tweak it up a bit...i really dont think anything is wrong with the truck.

Old 04-15-2004 | 04:49 PM
Originally posted by V!0
Sorry i graduated high school a while back unlike you. Wow internet threats, lets see who is the one that is childish???
How far back was that again? You said you're 27 but your profile would indicate 32. Why can't you answer this simple question?

Quick Reply: raced an SRT-10 Ram tonight, RAM breaks down!!!