Lightning

Dyno'd saturday

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004 | 02:34 PM
|
Dyno'd saturday

Well folks I dyno'd sat.

This was the first dyno since installing the ported apten. First off was done on a Mustang Dyno. Numbers (of the top of my head) were 403 rwhp, but my AF was going lean at 13.4-13.6:1 (I know getting it tuned don't worry) and I was on stock plugs with stock gap. This was a 6lb lower, diablo chip, Mac intake and Flowmaster cat back.

End of last year with same mods SANS Ported blower same dyno, It made 392 rwhp.
I'll post the dyno sheet tonight. Unfortunately they could not measure the torque because the RPM signal pickup wire on the dyno was broken.
Will post sheet of this tonight and will post results after tuning.

Tom
'03 Lightning Sonic Blue

Old 03-01-2004 | 02:57 PM
Re: Dyno'd saturday

Originally posted by tom03lightning
ported apten, stock plugs with stock gap, a 6lb lower, diablo chip, Mac intake and Flowmaster cat back.
403 rwhp, but my AF was going lean at 13.4-13.6:1

Tom
'03 Lightning Sonic Blue

Tom, you got big ***** Brother, going lean is high 11's, low 12's,
13.6 is INSANE If you used a probe up the exhuast it will show a LITTLE leaner but thats not "a little".

You got much more power to unlease yet Bro, if it's taken that A/F with no Detonation on pump gas, you must have like no timing in it. With your set up, you need colder plugs, a smaller gap, and at least 16 degrees of timing, I LIKE MORE, hehehe OK I'll shut up.

BTW
CONGRATES ON MAKING THE 400/***

Last edited by Rob_02Lightning; 03-01-2004 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-01-2004 | 03:08 PM
|
got the A/f from pulling one of the rear o2's and using that bung. I allready talked to Brian at Apten about tuning it. It will be taken care of. I've got TR6 plugs for it too. Gapping them to 35. As for the timing. DIABLO WHERE IS MY TIMING AT? hehehe. It''ll all be tuned up. Figure on a dynojet it would have made like 420's...Gotta stay off the go pedal till its tuned (which I've been leaning on a lot too, but have had race gas in for a few days). I can almost keep up with my buddies vipers through the quarter now though. Getting better.

Tom

Quick Reply: Dyno'd saturday