Lightning

Need Help IMMEDIATELY contacting Outrageous Perf!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004 | 04:50 PM
|
Exclamation Need Help IMMEDIATELY contacting Outrageous Perf!!!

You call their machine and it says they are at an NMRA event until the 17th? Anyone know where there are or how to contact them directly? I was overcharged $600 by them today!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Old 03-10-2004 | 05:02 PM
if you listen to the message Tommy says you can contact him while away by emailing him, and that he will be regularly be checking his EMAIL. Send the Email and wait.....I'm sure if you send it and leave a contact number Tommy will be in touch with you as soon as he gets it.

Josh

Old 03-10-2004 | 05:08 PM
|
I emailed him two days ago and told him to call me because he was supposed to have shipped my tires last week. Haven't heard anything from that one yet and don't expect to get a fast turn around on another email either

Old 03-10-2004 | 11:13 PM
Call your Credit card company and dispute it, they immediatly remove the charge.

Old 03-11-2004 | 07:45 AM
|
Originally posted by BigFan
Call your Credit card company and dispute it, they immediatly remove the charge.
It was actually my debit card which can double as a credit card. I called the bank yesterday, but have not heard back from them yet. There is an issue since I did authorize them to charge my card, just not for that amount. If you did not authorize a charge and it shows up, you are correct...they will remove it. It is slightly different when authorization is given, but the amount is wrong

Old 03-11-2004 | 07:55 AM
Originally posted by fractaldragon
It was actually my debit card which can double as a credit card. I called the bank yesterday, but have not heard back from them yet. There is an issue since I did authorize them to charge my card, just not for that amount. If you did not authorize a charge and it shows up, you are correct...they will remove it. It is slightly different when authorization is given, but the amount is wrong
Maybe your tires are at the neighbors house... ....

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:25 AM
|
Tom,

I talked to you on AOL Saturday night and you said you would call me first thing Tuesday morning. Haven't heard from you and have called you several times this morning.

CALL ME ASAP SO YOU CAN GET THE ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

You have my number from the numerous emails and phone calls.

Jim G.

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:27 AM
Tom,

I talked to you on AOL Saturday night and you said you would call me first thing Tuesday morning. Haven't heard from you and have called you several times this morning.

CALL ME ASAP SO YOU CAN GET THE ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

You have my number from the numerous emails and phone calls.

Jim G.
Yikes Jim is mad..

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:29 AM
|
Originally posted by JeffsLightning
Yikes Jim is mad..
You would be too if you were on the verge of bouncing a check because of a screw-up like this. First and last time I will ever order with my debit card

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:33 AM
You would be too if you were on the verge of bouncing a check because of a screw-up like this. First and last time I will ever order with my debit card
Lesson learned I'm sure. CC's are da bomb I just disputed a 500 charge and won...

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:36 AM
This REALLY needs to be handled OFF LINE

IMPORTANT! Please do not use the forums to post wanted items or items for sale. Please use the classifieds for that purpose. Threads in violation of this request will be removed without notice. In addition, to contact our Suporting Vendors directly, please use the contact information on this page.
Thanks
Doug

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:54 AM
|
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
This REALLY needs to be handled OFF LINE

Thanks
Doug
Believe me Doug, I have been trying! It just caught my attention when he replied to one of Gator's posts this morning talking about the snow, so I know he is back in NJ. Sorry, I am not trying to start anything, just get their attention to get things straightened out.

Old 03-16-2004 | 11:26 AM
Pretty soon everything on this forum will have to be handled offline.

Old 03-16-2004 | 11:40 AM
This was a bad time to have something like this happen. The mistake was done right before we left and could not do anything until we got back. I just got back in the office and found the mistake. I will process the credit in the next few mins.

Sorry for the delay as the office was closed (and still is until tomorrow) for the race in FL. Also sorry that this had to be taken online.

Old 03-16-2004 | 11:43 AM
|
Originally posted by tommylightning
This was a bad time to have something like this happen. The mistake was done right before we left and could not do anything until we got back. I just got back in the office and found the mistake. I will process the credit in the next few mins.

Sorry for the delay as the office was closed (and still is until tomorrow) for the race in FL. Also sorry that this had to be taken online.
CALL ME PLEASE

Thanks

Quick Reply: Need Help IMMEDIATELY contacting Outrageous Perf!!!