Lightning

Jlp Vs Power Surge????

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004 | 01:31 PM
|
LISTEN IF U DONT LIKE MY CAPS LOOK, THERE ARE A MILLION OTHER POSTS U GUYS CAN ALL READ.

OH AND I FORGOT THIS IS A SPELLING B, I HAVE TO SPELL EVERYTHING CORRECT, SORRY I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER EVERYDAY ALL DAY POSTING, SO IM NOT AS GOOD AS ALL U GUY.

TOMMY, SEND THIS TO .NET, N BLAME YOUR HEAD GASKET PROBLEM, CAUSE THAT SAME LEAK YOU HAVE I HAVE TOO, WE WILL HAVE THE MONEY, DONT COME AT ME LIKE YOUR SOME BIG SHOT, CAUSE WHEN IM DONE WHOOPIN YOU IN YOUR TRUCK, ILL SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF YOU TOO. SEND THIS TO .NET MAYBE U CAN GET A BODY GAURD WIT YOUR MONEY TOO. NOW LETS BRING THIS TO STREETS HOMO.

B4 YOUR TRIP TO THE TRACK WIT ME, YOU DIDNT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT RACING, U HAVE ALL THE SAME PARTS I HAVE, PLUS A PORTED BLOWER, AND YOUR STILL SLOW, PLUS IM HEAVIER, SO THAT MEANS 1 THING, U DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, THAT PRETTY PATHETIC WIT AN AUTOMATIC.

SEND THIS TO .NET TOO

Old 03-19-2004 | 01:42 PM
sounds like a show-down i'd like to watch!!

just wondering, were all this tension between you both come from?

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:02 PM
|
Nothing against Sal from Power Surge, he's a good guy.
Just sick of rookies that you help out when they frist come into the game, tryin to talk smack and act like he can beat me, when we all know who's truck makes power on the dyno and who's doesnt.

We all know who's truck is heavier, and who's put down better e.t.'s and mph.

So if wanna smack talk me, i love to race, street, track anywhere, bring it, i don care if he wants to wait till this little Tri State Shootout, so everyone can see him lose to me. But im sure he will have plenty of excuses,

I am upfront im gone as of now for Spring Break for a week, ill be back soon, and I'll be ready for him whenever he wants.

This is what he is doin to .net right about now

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MYSVTSITSON23S
LISTEN IF U DONT LIKE MY CAPS LOOK, THERE ARE A MILLION OTHER POSTS U GUYS CAN ALL READ.

OH AND I FORGOT THIS IS A SPELLING B, I HAVE TO SPELL EVERYTHING CORRECT, SORRY I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER EVERYDAY ALL DAY POSTING, SO IM NOT AS GOOD AS ALL U GUY.

TOMMY, SEND THIS TO .NET, N BLAME YOUR HEAD GASKET PROBLEM, CAUSE THAT SAME LEAK YOU HAVE I HAVE TOO, WE WILL HAVE THE MONEY, DONT COME AT ME LIKE YOUR SOME BIG SHOT, CAUSE WHEN IM DONE WHOOPIN YOU IN YOUR TRUCK, ILL SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF YOU TOO. SEND THIS TO .NET MAYBE U CAN GET A BODY GAURD WIT YOUR MONEY TOO. NOW LETS BRING THIS TO STREETS HOMO.

B4 YOUR TRIP TO THE TRACK WIT ME, YOU DIDNT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT RACING, U HAVE ALL THE SAME PARTS I HAVE, PLUS A PORTED BLOWER, AND YOUR STILL SLOW, PLUS IM HEAVIER, SO THAT MEANS 1 THING, U DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, THAT PRETTY PATHETIC WIT AN AUTOMATIC.

SEND THIS TO .NET TOO

[/QUOTE
I Rick James Bitch. Slap!

Now you stepped out of line and who is acting like a big shot. If I am not correct last time you street raced you rapped your brothers acura around a pole.

You know this was just a friendly banter and you took it to another level. You need to watch your lip before I bitch slap you my desert eagle *(no body guard needed here)

"B4 YOUR TRIP TO THE TRACK WIT ME, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT RACING, U HAVE ALL THE SAME PARTS I HAVE, PLUS A PORTED BLOWER, AND YOUR STILL SLOW, PLUS IM HEAVIER, SO THAT MEANS 1 THING, U DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, THAT PRETTY PATHETIC WIT AN AUTOMATIC"

That is correct, I did not know anything before my first trip to the track with you. I must thank you for teaching me the directions on how to drive to etown. What did you teach me? Where the bathroom was?
I don't know how your Ethiopian *** is heavier than me. I weighed in at 4950 with no spare and no tailgate. I think you weighed in less than that with full trim
----------------------------------------------------------

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LOCOSVT
What a loser...I just hope you get caught before you kill someone.
let me guess.... you never speed at all right??

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MYSVTSITSON23S
[B]
Just sick of rookies that you help out when they frist come into the game, tryin to talk smack and act like he can beat me, when we all know who's truck makes power on the dyno and who's doesnt.

Wait I am a rookie. I must have walked right past that wall of trophies at house. You talk like you are some big shot racer. You know that is not the case. You have never run a race for money, never have won a race at the track or the street, so where does all you professionalism come in. Just because your friends are street racers does not mean you are.

I think they describe people like you as a Poser

Last time I check I put down 415 rwhp. No one has ever seen your mysterious dyno numbers: Post a pic.

Last time I checked I ran a 12.54 @ 106. If I remember right you were running 12.8s last time I saw you. Why not post a time slip?/
Pics / proof talks all your BS walks.

Don't have to send this one to .net because I got no clue who the f*ck they are. I know one guy from there and you know whoi it is.
I will handle this one myself. You have my cell. Just bring 2 bags of ice. One for your upper intake and one for your Jaw.

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:27 PM
Originally posted by blown318
let me guess.... you never speed at all right??
I am sure he will never admit that but I think you know what a responsible adult is talking about.

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:30 PM
I have never personally raced or gone over the speed limit. All of you who do make me sick and I hope you die and rot in hell with Rick James, Bitches...

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:58 PM
Cocaine is one hell of a drug

Old 03-19-2004 | 03:38 PM
Originally posted by halflife
... I will handle this one myself. You have my cell. Just bring 2 bags of ice. One for your upper intake and one for your Jaw.
That is a great line, I am gonna have to use that in the future.

-Patrick

Old 03-19-2004 | 03:43 PM
Originally posted by FLBigDog
That is a great line, I am gonna have to use that in the future.

-Patrick
Thanks I be sure to post pics of the post race Jaw

Old 03-19-2004 | 04:06 PM
sure wish I was in NY... I want to play too

Old 03-19-2004 | 05:46 PM
|
oh ya u think so tommy, u know i dont post **** for anyone to see, but trust me, ill bring my dyno sheets when i come to give u a whoopin.

My lil ethiopian ***, is gonna show ur chubby big mac eatin *** how us skiny guys do it.

See there one thing about me you dont know, im never scared, so unless u plan on beatin me to death, u got no shot stupid.
me on the other case i love to fight so we can fight forever, it must be in my blood, hehe

And the last time i street raced i didnt rap my brothers car around a pole.
Did that really happen, yes i will admit i did rap my brothers acura around a pole at about 120mph.
Like i said b4, i always say drive fast take chances, im never scared. i did it once im sure ill do it again, i dont care, u have to die in life sometime, so if i do it racing or fighting, its something i love so either way we can play.
Just make sure smoke a huge one to the head b4 u come so maybe u dont relize how hard ethiopians really hit.

P.s. after u lose u will see my dyno #s n u will see my newest fastest pass, cause unlike some people when i add parts, i make sure i go fast.

I rest my case here im not gonna argue wit u nomore im busy in florida, drinkin and takin in the sun, n tonight im gonna go treat some girls like farm animals. Bringin it to florida, new york style

Old 03-19-2004 | 05:48 PM
why don't you guys come out to the streets of chicago????

Old 03-19-2004 | 07:15 PM

Quick Reply: Jlp Vs Power Surge????