Lightning

Where's Mark LFP?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004 | 01:20 PM
|
Where's Mark LFP?

I have been trying to reach Mark at LFP for better than 2 weeks. Several emails and phone calls but no replies. Has anyone heard from him? Trying to send him a bunch of Hotchkis business. Any of the other Lightning tuners Hotchkis dealers?

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:16 PM
I left a message for him on Wendesday and again this morning.

I need to order more Hotchkis stuff as well, I did order Sway Bars a week and a 1/2 ago which he said were coming from California but I haven't seen those yet

I need to order some others stuff too...

Maybe he is out racing?

I dunno... They should at least put that on the answering machine if they are.

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:24 PM
I talked to him on AIM around Monday or so.

-Kimball

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:26 PM
Originally posted by zbornac
I talked to him on AIM around Monday or so.

-Kimball
:santa:

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:48 PM
Add me to the list. I really need an answer to my e-mail or message(s).

Which brings me to something I'm sure most of you have noticed. Why is it that this Lightning industry has such a high percentage of tuners/dealers that are impossible to reach? I've been building "hot rods" for many years and when I bought this L a year ago it was an eye-opening experience. There are only two that I can reach consistently; JDM and Chickenears. I've dealt with nearly every other company on these boards and have had problems with them all at one time or another, some on a very consistent basis. Are all these dealers doing this part-time?

Jody

Old 03-19-2004 | 03:35 PM
|
Kimball,
If you happen to talk to him please have him contact me. I have an order to place and several other Subbie owners do as well. If I don't hear from him by Monday I will place my order with the Tire-Rack. His price was a little better but not enough to keep me from going else where. It's too bad when a company makes it hard to spend money.

Old 03-19-2004 | 03:48 PM
I spoke to him for about 30 minutes yesterday about some parts I need...he's around.

Old 03-19-2004 | 04:39 PM
I just got off the phone with Mark.

He will be by the phone for a while if anybody wants to reach him.

Old 03-19-2004 | 07:34 PM
Originally posted by camcojb
Add me to the list. I really need an answer to my e-mail or message(s).

Which brings me to something I'm sure most of you have noticed. Why is it that this Lightning industry has such a high percentage of tuners/dealers that are impossible to reach? I've been building "hot rods" for many years and when I bought this L a year ago it was an eye-opening experience. There are only two that I can reach consistently; JDM and Chickenears. I've dealt with nearly every other company on these boards and have had problems with them all at one time or another, some on a very consistent basis. Are all these dealers doing this part-time?

Jody

Its not just Lightnings, I am into Turbobuicks as well and its pretty much the same thing. I mean most of these guys are working out of small shops or there house and if they are boxing parts or working on trucks then how can they answer the phone as well.

I just think (as a customer of course) that at the end of the day, take 3 hours and call back the 100 people that called

Just for reference, I called 4 Lightning Vendors today. I got the machine at all 4 places. 2 called me back and I placed orders. Now if the other 2 would call back I'll be all set!

Old 03-19-2004 | 07:43 PM
i think the lightning community is big, but not quite big enough to have vendors with large companies with people just to answer phones. Since this is the case it's difficult for them to do both. I would think they would have more effective message systems though.

Old 03-19-2004 | 09:55 PM
Marks Around

Marks around, just hard to catch. I`ve ordered a few things from him, and they were great, and on time. He is hard to get by phone and takes awhile to answer email, yet Last time I talked to him to order my SVT Lighting overlays, he said he does get about a hundered emails a day to answer. Plus he also runs a home building company. Marks a good guy, very helpful.

Quick Reply: Where's Mark LFP?