Lightning

The Twins are Re united

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don,
I say I come up there with a dealer plate and we go cruising in that thing. Sweet truck, would be killer if you could keep them both! -Mat-

Old 03-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by SVT F15O
Don,
Sweet truck, would be killer if you could keep them both! -Mat-
Matt it would be awesome to turn my truck back into a street only truck, and keep the other one as a pure race truck.

Just imagine removing my roll bar, putting the factory rear window back in, and then do some awesome audio, and bling bling to my truck. Then take Pauls old truck and strip a bunch of weight out of it, put a nice Nitrous system in it, and making a 9 second race truck. Now that would be a dream come true.

However I can't afford to do that, I wish I could. I know many people on this board think Vinnie and myself have a unlimited supply of money. I know for a fact I am nowhere close to that level of wealth and neither is Vinnie. Maybee someday I could say that, but not now, or for the forseeable future.

The reason I bought the truck is to find a good home for it. To find someone who wants a real sick race truck, but can't afford to spend $60,000 to build a truck like this. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have bought the truck if I couldn't make a little money on it. So this can be a win win situation for two people, someone can save $20-30 thousand dollars, and I can make a few bucks too.

Old 03-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Don's Bolt
Matt it would be awesome to turn my truck back into a street only truck, and keep the other one as a pure race truck.

Just imagine removing my roll bar, putting the factory rear window back in, and then do some awesome audio, and bling bling to my truck. Then take Pauls old truck and strip a bunch of weight out of it, put a nice Nitrous system in it, and making a 9 second race truck. Now that would be a dream come true.

However I can't afford to do that, I wish I could. I know many people on this board think Vinnie and myself have a unlimited supply of money. I know for a fact I am nowhere close to that level of wealth and neither is Vinnie. Maybee someday I could say that, but not now, or for the forseeable future.

The reason I bought the truck is to find a good home for it. To find someone who wants a real sick race truck, but can't afford to spend $60,000 to build a truck like this. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have bought the truck if I couldn't make a little money on it. So this can be a win win situation for two people, someone can save $20-30 thousand dollars, and I can make a few bucks too.
I hear ya loud and clear. Your idea with Paul's truck is what my plans are for mine. Sucks though in these past few winter months my money tree has stopped growing. I need to make some more investments or sell my Bronco and a Jeep I bought to fix the trans and sell. I am too lazy so my truck will be slow. HaHa. -Mat- Keep on rockin Don! Hope to see ya at the track soon. -Mat-

Old 03-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Who be this guy???
Well.........

they do say a pic is worth a thousand words

Old 03-20-2004, 10:37 PM
If he paints it Red , then Maybe. But Silver.... YUCK!!!!!!

Oh Boy... here it comes.

VINNIE

Old 03-21-2004, 02:45 AM
Heh heh... I was going to say the same thing....

It just HAD to be silver, didn't it? :P

Old 03-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by VINNIE
If he paints it Red , then Maybe. But Silver.... YUCK!!!!!!

Oh Boy... here it comes.

VINNIE
What this?

Double your Pleasure :-)

Last edited by Fast Gator; 03-21-2004 at 06:13 AM.
Old 03-21-2004, 08:45 AM
One guy from Indiana, but he back out, says 22,000 miles is to much, even though the engine and trans have less that 5000 miles.
I could almost see his point if he thinks that they all came 1/4 mile at a time . . . maybe he wants it for the road

Last edited by Petrol; 03-21-2004 at 08:50 AM.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:07 PM
whats the price of that truck?

thanks,
Tony

Old 03-21-2004, 12:07 PM
sry for the double

Old 03-21-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by SVT_GUY28
whats the price of that truck?