Lightning

Alot of Fun On Long Island

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2004 | 10:49 PM
|
Thumbs up Alot of Fun On Long Island

Today some of the local and not quite so local guys of the new LIFPA (formerly the lisvtoa) group got together and had a great day....It started at about 11am with a meet at Hooters off of exit 58 in islandia. We had Guys come from as far as Staten Island, Rockland County and Brooklyn, but wouldnt you know it Seldens own and the Leader of LOONY didnt show up !! There was 3Lightnings, a 96GT with an 01 cobra motor, an couple 03 Cobras, a handful of new Mach 1's, a Saleen and a ZO6 Vette. Heres a few pics of the day

All in all was a great day...and at the end there was a lil runnin(yeah I know street racin is bad but we couldnt help ourselves)
it was only 2runs....the ZO6vs03Cobra...The ZO6 is stock save for the GHL CatBack Exhaust, and the Cobra well its modded to hell, and put a hurtin on The Chevy. After that tango I decided to give it a try against the Vette and from 50punch to about 100 I fell back by a car length maybe car and a half...not bad considering I have less than 2k in mods. It was alot of fun and I urge any guys that cruise this board from the Long Island Area to head over to SVTSnake.com and register theres gonna be alot more meets coming up this summer.

Old 03-21-2004 | 10:52 PM
|
few more pics

Old 03-21-2004 | 10:54 PM
|
Old 03-21-2004 | 11:07 PM
I had a great time, great bunch of guys, attractive waitstaff

BUT Where was Rob? I know I only met you once before, but wasn't HOOTERS your favorite place

This is only the begining, there is a lot more + better stuff to come this summer. I say bring on the nice weather.....and some low ETs!!

The LIFPA and SVTSnake.com family continues to grow at a rapid pace and if you haven't checked out our site, www.svtsnake.com then please drop by and say hello.

We are all about organizing the coming together of all the Ford Freaks on Long Island!

Mike

Old 03-22-2004 | 08:19 AM
|
yeah we definetly had alot of fun, but mike you gotta get a pully....lol

josh

Old 03-22-2004 | 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LTNGFAST99
I had a great time...
BUT Where was Rob? I know I only met you once before, but wasn't HOOTERS your favorite place
Mike
YES IT IS
MAYBE NEXT TIME SOMEONE MAY WANNA LET ME KNOW

Looks like a great turnout
Had I known, I would have shown

Quick Reply: Alot of Fun On Long Island