Lightning

SCREW THIS, Im outta here.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCREW THIS, Im outta here.......

Not that it matters to anyone,Im sure there are a few who would like to live without my painfully honest sometimes arrogant opinions but......

This site has really gone to ***** as far as moderading goes.I feel like a school boy whos teacher watches your every move .people getting banned ,Post getting moved no explanations ,nothing.

Yet, there are post everyday that strait out disregard any of the forum rules that never get touched because of who post them.

I dont agree with the so transparent favortism of certain members and in all reality,i dont have to cause it is not my site,i realize that.If i dont like it,i dont have to come on this free site.,I understand that.

non-Thats the reason im not going to post anymore.

I think Steve should reconcider who he has running this lightningboard because my opinion of Doug is be shameful.

I dont feel that this site has a continuing eager to teach and learn community anymore.I think as alot of the newbie L owners are a different breed than the ones who were here back in the good ol days.(Thanks to the used market,lower price tags,and non-exclusitivity.this site used to get me exited of owning and driving a lightning.Now it doesnt.i think the days of post similar to (superfords engine build up) are few and far between unlike along time ago when it was common practice.Its a shame.

i feel over-moderation and under-moderation is the MAIN reason for the decline of this site.Now i know why Doug has an big ol
"X" on his back in the southern states.he is a childish oneway jacka$$ and should not be allowed to police a website 'THE WAY " he does.

With any respect i have for steve, my message is clear, when your webiste starts to fall,its time to take control back and fix the problem.there are MANY websites who are and have been as big as yours,They have fallen,I hope you dont have the illusion that your website is so big,You cant run it right down the tubes.i have seen bigger sites fall.

With no respect to Doug, i think you are a egotistical little boy.I feel you have many insecurities that you try to cover by the way you run things.Self confidence is clearly lacking . You are like the police officer that used to get beat up in school and now takes it out on the world.One word for you is simply put "child".

I can think of many more like scum,biatch,wuss,loser,jacka$$, but they didnt fit......

Take care old school fellas

Old 03-22-2004, 12:19 PM
F150online
Founder
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bye, bye.

Quick Reply: SCREW THIS, Im outta here.......