Lightning

I'm Back (AND YES TEAM LOONY HAD THE BETTER ET BOTH TIMES) :o)

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004 | 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning
I knew I never should have bowed to you (stupid stupid stupid)

AND BTW your street program is more aggresive than anything I got, so lets leave the bad programming B/S out OK. You got more chips than I've ever saw in my life. You showed me at least 5 or 6 yesterday, SO MAKE NO EXCUSES, MY ET'S WERE BETTER PERIOD.

END OF STORY...........

How do you know whats on my street program? I can tell you for a fact I don't run 18 degrees.
The race program was bad, my street program provided the same ets as the so called race program.

I had two chips at the track...street and race
If you go to the track, why not have a race program?

I offered to run you with my street program against you without juice, you declined.

Your ets was FASTER ROB...............
My mph was RASTER ROB................
My reaction time was FASTER ROB..
My win light was ON ROB.................

THAT'S THE END OF THE STORY

until next time

Last edited by Fast Gator; 04-18-2004 at 08:50 AM.
Old 04-18-2004 | 09:15 AM
|
No prob Jerry, I don't understand it either, maybe they take the track temp from their shady little ET Hut at 6am
OR SOMETHING ??? But it surly wasn't anywhere near the 60's when we made those passes. Mid 70's or hotter at best

Gator, I think everyones heard enough, we put on a good showing, I had a great day, you're alway a blast to hang with and I thank you for a great day of great memories (thumbs up)
We got to do this again Pal..... it truly was a blast,
even with the schitty numbers

Just do us a favor and please describe BAD RACE PROGRAM for us all ??? Does JDM just take a chip off the shelf, say abra kadabra,
and hand it to you.
I seem to remember Dyno tunning, upgrades, awesome results in the number, bla bla bla.....
So are you saying it wasn't doing ANYTHING and you made those runs on the stock computer ??? What ??? please explain.......
Wondering minds want to know.........

All I know is I have to find my Brake Problem and fast, that 2nd run was outright scary and I had faded brakes the hole way home

You were always the better driver I give you that
You were always the MPH winner (more power) I give you that
You Truck is beautiful, extremly fast, and usually very consistant
Yes you won and my truck would have gone home on the trailer had that been a real deal event.

But when a list of ET's is put up on a Forum Board
MY NAME WILL BE AHEAD OF YOURS FOREVER
as it is right now with my 11.81

Old 04-18-2004 | 12:03 PM
Close racing by you two-both races were off by just one hundreth, how much closer can u get? Anyway for all the non-believers it was pretty hot, when i left my temp in my truck was saying 77-82 on the highway. Got to see a lot of nice trucks out there, i figure most runs shown were about 3 or 4 tenths the actual ability of the trucks. Nice getting to meet everybody as well. And rob i'll shoot you an email today- laterr

Old 04-18-2004 | 12:17 PM
Geez, I haven't heard this many excuses since my high school days and a police raid at a kegger party.

Congrats on the fun day for you guys.

Old 04-18-2004 | 05:46 PM
now hold on a second here. Isn't .500 considered the desired r/t? I thoght anything less was kinda considered jumping the light.

His reaction time was slower
(see the 70's)

Old 04-18-2004 | 05:51 PM
no alot of the tracks are switching over to where .000 is a perfect light i think cecil is that way.

Vinny

Old 04-18-2004 | 07:31 PM
hmmmm

It also looks like all this ported eaton stuff was just smoke and mirrors
I don't know if you were kidding or not but if you weren't , Eluzion ran a 12.33 friday night on street night (**** prepped track), to his previous best 12.74. Only change was ported eaton and a 4 to a 6 pound lower change, so it's gotta be worth something

Quick Reply: I'm Back (AND YES TEAM LOONY HAD THE BETTER ET BOTH TIMES) :o)