Lightning

+01 After Market Fog Light Replacements (pics inside) <<<

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by oldfrmtrk
Ok, I have gone to two walmarts, looking for the Cyberwhite by Navigator PN; NV-607WK. With no success!! Is the part number correct? I also looked at the CyberWhite by Navigator web site and they do not show a fog light with a part # of NV-607WK.
I see the original post is from Florida, I’m in Texas, Maybe they have not arrived here. Please help; my fog lights are an eye sore! I even went to the Walmart web site and still did not find them!! Thanks.
I am looking at the box right in front of me and thats the exact part number on it, I will take a picture of the actual box and put it up later hopefully that will help. I am actually up in Rhode Island right now, but they have them in Florida also. So it is very odd that neither of the two stores you went to carries them. If anything I could go out and buy another set and ship them too you if you still can't find them.

-Patrick

Old 04-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Your benevolence is exceptionally appreciated, and admired. A picture of the box will be helpful. I will continue my search for now.. If however I’m unable to locate them, then I will take you up on your offer, along with an additional bonus for your time and effort. Statements like yours, makes me proud to be part of a Lightning owners community. Sir; May you have a pleasant day. Sincerely!!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by oldfrmtrk
Your benevolence is exceptionally appreciated, and admired. A picture of the box will be helpful. I will continue my search for now.. If however I’m unable to locate them, then I will take you up on your offer, along with an additional bonus for your time and effort. Statements like yours, makes me proud to be part of a Lightning owners community. Sir; May you have a pleasant day. Sincerely!!!!
Here is the pic, glad I could help you out. Just shoot me an email through this site if you can't find em, then I will go pick up an extra set

-Patrick

Old 04-20-2004, 05:03 PM
Old 04-21-2004, 09:32 AM
I re-fitted them on my truck last night, I think I will keep them on for now. The smaller diameter doesnt look so bad when centered correctly... the "look" of the lense makes up for it. Mounting them on a 99-00 isnt as easy though.... I ended up just using some JB weld on the back of the lense to hold it in place...Im going to fill the rest of the empty space behind the lense with a silicon....no way it will come off after that.

If I had my camera with me I would take a pic of the two side by side, I only have one installed right now...I figured I would stare at them and make a decision on which one to keep. Already I know Im keeping the new ones

Old 04-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Got them (ordered them on line) The web link was the key! Thanks to all, on your attentiveness!!!!
May you run hard and fast “but safe”.

Old 05-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Hey Konig, what was your end result on your truck? I have a 2000 that I am wanting to install a set of these on, and was wondering how yours was coming along?

Jimmy

Old 05-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Niiiiiiiiice

Old 05-06-2004, 06:35 PM
When i looked them up they said driving lights.
On the box here on the thread, they say driving lights.
Why are we calling them fog lights ?
No wonder you are getting flashed. They do not cut off like fog lights.

Old 05-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by curmudgen
When i looked them up they said driving lights.
On the box here on the thread, they say driving lights.
Why are we calling them fog lights ?
No wonder you are getting flashed. They do not cut off like fog lights.

oh well... I get flashed all the time anyhow because of the silver stars..... its not that much brighter anyhow, just kind of looks that way.

and to answer the above question, I installed them in a rather *different* way....but a normal person could probably do it with actual hardware...or something

Old 05-24-2004, 02:14 PM
I have a 02 lightning has anyone put a pair on that yr with no problem. I have so many holes in mine now that they are pretty much filled with water with algae growing in them. I just disconnected them. Im in dallas and the prices range from 189-280+ so $30 sounds great.

Old 05-24-2004, 04:15 PM
You think you can paint that "neon" ring?

31C

Old 05-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by 31Charlie
You think you can paint that "neon" ring?

31C
Nope, doesn't look possible, but you never know...

Old 06-08-2004, 03:07 PM
I found these today at Wal-Mart for $20.00 They had 3 more if any one wants me to pick up a set. I could do so and ship it to you for the $20+ shipping. E-mail me at leronc@aol.com

Leron

Old 06-09-2004, 02:25 AM
Konig, I noticed you had the silverstars in the headlights. I have the same in mine, so my only question in getting a set of the Navigators is: Is the color of the fog and the headlight the same? I am pretty particular on this, because I think a car with different color lights on the front looks like hell. Is it possible to replace the bulbs it comes with with silverstars?

Quick Reply: +01 After Market Fog Light Replacements (pics inside) <<<