Lightning

NXT wax pics (the day after)...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004 | 12:22 PM
I bought some to try last week... worked great on my girl's car...but not so good on the L... I did the hood a few times just to see if it would improve.... then gave up and put some cherry wet wax over it... waaaay better... so I gave the NXT to my GF and finished up the truck with the CWW ... to its credit thoug, my girl's car still looks pretty good...and she doesnt wash it unless I force her to.

Old 05-04-2004 | 12:35 PM
|
Originally posted by Konig
I bought some to try last week... worked great on my girl's car...but not so good on the L... I did the hood a few times just to see if it would improve.... then gave up and put some cherry wet wax over it... waaaay better... so I gave the NXT to my GF and finished up the truck with the CWW ... to its credit thoug, my girl's car still looks pretty good...and she doesnt wash it unless I force her to.
Cherry Wet works awesome. Here is my 2000 after three coats of Cherry:

Like I said, the NXT isn't as deep and wet looking, but I'd thought I'd try it since my Wet wax was old and had frozen and thawed a few times in the garage. The pic above was Imperial Hand Glaze followed by 3 coats of Cherry...and that truck was 1.5 years old already when I did it

Old 05-06-2004 | 04:24 AM
Trailer wiring relocate

MHMCGILL

I want to tuck mine up and out of the way unless in use so HOW do you remount the trailer wiring in 10 minutes. BTW, I'm in the Pacific Northwest too.

Scott

Quick Reply: NXT wax pics (the day after)...