Lightning

Pi$$ed at the dodge dealers!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004 | 04:26 PM
|
Pi$$ed at the dodge dealers!

So, I roll through the dodge stealership last night cause I saw an srt10 sitting on the lot. (I didn't like it, neither did my girl, but the interior was way nice) Anyway, they have this riced out toilet of a Ford f150 extended cab WITH SVT BADGES parked next to it!!!!!!! I can only imagine the sleezy dodge stealer saying "And you can see from this SVT product....." I was so mad....I was going to take a picture and send it to FoMoCo. I think I will drive my bronco there, and play stupid, and ask about the SRT, and say "I heard the Lightning is better...."

Old 05-15-2004 | 05:10 PM
Re: Pi$$ed at the dodge dealers!

Originally posted by whip
Anyway, they have this riced out toilet of a Ford f150 extended cab WITH SVT BADGES parked next to it!!!!!!! I can only imagine the sleezy dodge stealer saying "And you can see from this SVT product....." I was so mad...
Get over it!

Old 05-15-2004 | 05:12 PM
Re: Re: Pi$$ed at the dodge dealers!

Originally posted by RED WING NUT
Get over it!
Ditto!!!!

Old 05-15-2004 | 05:29 PM
haha, i stopped by the local dodge dealer here and looked at the Ram srt-10 last night, honestly, i liked it, i wouldn'd mind owning that truck. Its very nice. Dont get me wrong, i still love my lightning. hehe

Old 05-15-2004 | 09:10 PM
|
I guess what I'm mad about, is the fact that they were falsly advertising a product. Misrepresentation. I have no problem with the srt...I think its great that we have competition...but for them for mislead people is BS.

Old 05-15-2004 | 09:35 PM
Originally posted by whip
I guess what I'm mad about, is the fact that they were falsly advertising a product. Misrepresentation. I have no problem with the srt...I think its great that we have competition...but for them for mislead people is BS.
You didn't even stop and talk to them so how do you know how they are representing the F150? If they are in fact telling people it's a Ford SVT product, then you have a valid complaint, but they would also be risking a huge fine if that were the case. It's best to have all the facts before making a claim of false advertising.

Old 05-15-2004 | 10:44 PM
Its not there fault somebody in your family riced up a stock ford truck with svt emblems and traded it in for a dodge hemi ram prolly. lol

Old 05-15-2004 | 10:52 PM
They've got to try to sell the SRT-10 somehow, but that's kinda shady.

On the other hand, wait until they run across a real L and get their azz handed to them. They'll be hatin' on the dealer.

Old 05-16-2004 | 08:06 AM
|
Originally posted by philosophico
Its not there fault somebody in your family riced up a stock ford truck with svt emblems and traded it in for a dodge hemi ram prolly. lol
Wow, I never thought I would catch so much crap from my fellow L owners about the L being disrespected. You in particular philosphag....who are you to come on here with 25 posts uder your belt and talk trash about my family? Are you really a dodge troll? If so, go away. If you are a lightning owner, you should think better of bashing your fellow L owners.

Old 05-16-2004 | 09:05 AM
Originally posted by philosophico
The only kind of person that would do something that stupid would have been an inbreed within the Dodge family to begin with, so it looks like one of your Dodge brothers or sisters has come home…

Quick Reply: Pi$$ed at the dodge dealers!