Lightning

Which Of Our Vendors Have The Best Deal On Bassani Cat Backs??

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004 | 06:44 PM
|
Question Which Of Our Vendors Have The Best Deal On Bassani Cat Backs??

which vendor has the best deal on bassani cat backs for our lightning i think tim has them as well as other vendors ready to buy thanks

Old 06-07-2004 | 06:57 PM
Old 06-07-2004 | 07:00 PM
Most of us that stock them sell at the dictated price of $699. You might find them cheaper on ebay or somewhere but if you buy from me I won't make you wait two weeks for delivery.

Tim @ Chikenears

Old 06-07-2004 | 07:11 PM
Mark at LFP, or Tim at Chikenears. Two of the best people to order from... Both have gone great lengths to help me out in the past (matter of fact, Tim was squaring me away on a Bassani, until I screwed up and had to get a divorce and couldn't afford it anymore)...

Go with either, but if you order from Tim, you'll probably have that thing shipping within hours. Mark is at an event with his family for the week, so you'll have to wait for him.

EDIT: Which reminds me, Tim, I never emailed you back saying I couldn't get the Bassani because of personal troubles, and you seemed to do quite a bit getting me a low price on shipping. I'm sorry for not calling/emailing you. I suck. Sorry about that, I really appreciated your help in trying to get me a good deal.

Thomas

Old 06-07-2004 | 07:18 PM
|
I HEARD A BASSANI CAT BACK BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST I EVER HEARD

I heard a bassani catback exhaust best sounding system i have heard i gotta have one i need one by thursday i know it will make my lightning sound like it should i can't describe the sound of the bassani most deep mello poweful sound i have heard on lightning

Old 06-07-2004 | 07:28 PM
|
Re: I HEARD A BASSANI CAT BACK BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST I EVER HEARD

Originally posted by tlfwatch
I heard a bassani catback exhaust best sounding system i have heard i gotta have one i need one by thursday i know it will make my lightning sound like it should i can't describe the sound of the bassani most deep mello poweful sound i have heard on lightning
$699.00 let me see now how much $bread i got no problem us rich little fat boys has got it. M/
406 OF 4270 [LIGHTNING FAST]

I JUST ORDERED IT FROM TIM HE HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FOR SERVICE LIGHTNING FAST

CASE CLOSED

Last edited by tlfwatch; 06-07-2004 at 08:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Which Of Our Vendors Have The Best Deal On Bassani Cat Backs??