Lightning

I hate black.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004 | 02:17 PM
Originally posted by SlowSVT95

I haven't chilled with anyone in forever!! The truck has been spending a lot of time in the driveway lately because I'm trying to refrain from putting a lot of miles on it. It's gonna sit by itself this whole week, because I'm not even driving it to work.
dayum! maybe we can do the shore one night this weekend...it's been a while!

Old 06-21-2004 | 04:33 PM
thanks Rob_02lightning

yea now im confused...im either looking at blue or silver now after seeing how nice they look from some of the pics other members have posted

btw question leeann? when you get a new L what are you going to do with the other one..are you keeping it or selling it??

Old 06-21-2004 | 05:00 PM
Originally posted by SloMoFo
thanks Rob_02lightning

yea now im confused...im either looking at blue or silver now after seeing how nice they look from some of the pics other members have posted

btw question leeann? when you get a new L what are you going to do with the other one..are you keeping it or selling it??
I HIGHLY recommend blue! even Leeann sweats the blue! she just has problems admitting it sometimes hehe

Old 06-21-2004 | 05:19 PM
Nice work Jerseygirl!
The truck looks great!

Jay

Old 06-21-2004 | 08:30 PM
|
Thanks Jay

Steph- I'm keeping the gen 1 when I get the gen 2. Would you get rid of a 95 Lightning that looks as good as mine with only 60k miles??? I wouldn't!!... Besides, my father wouldn't let it go to someone else.
You're looking at silver trucks?? What about dark shadow grey?

Jon- I sweat the SONIC BLUE, not the true blue!! j/k..
Anyway, about this weekend... I'm down for a trip to the shore as long as it's nice out. MAYBE I'll bring my truck out for once.

Quick Reply: I hate black.