Lightning

New lightning forum question

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004 | 10:53 PM
|
New lightning forum question

I am not saying this forum is bad but wouldn't it be a lot nicer and easier to find info if the lightning had its own forum off of the f150 forum? I know, obviously, lightning has its own section but I think it would be cool if it was its own site. This probably can't and won't be done I just think it would be cool.

Instead of having to look through the gallery of all F150's, it would be all lightning and there could be a section for each generation and a general room and wheel/tires and so on. A lot of the car forums I have been on are like this (ie www.preludeonline.com, www.clubrsx.com, and www.club240.com)

Flame me if you want, I just think it would be much easier and cool to have seperate forum.

Old 06-24-2004 | 10:58 PM
Uhhh you mean like this one http://www.nloc.net ?

Old 06-24-2004 | 11:10 PM
I'd like to be able to see just Lightning Galleries, but the forum itself is fine.

Old 06-25-2004 | 07:03 AM
|
Yes kind of like nloc. I like this forum but there are so many people and so many posts that your post or question might not be seen because so many people post that it probably will go to the next page without a lot of people looking at it. If it was broken down into sections then there would be a greater chance that your question would be answered.

Old 06-25-2004 | 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Spyder207
I'd like to be able to see just Lightning Galleries, but the forum itself is fine.
Here ya go: http://www.nloc.net/gallery/

Quick Reply: New lightning forum question