Lightning

Kenne Bell, who sells them?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004 | 04:39 PM
|
Kenne Bell, who sells them?

I've been thinking about go with a KB and some bolt-ons all in one step since my warranty is about out anyway. I am considering going with JDM for everything...their Stage I, KB, and maybe some traction mods. I read about their Magnum Powers blower, but I'd rather shell out more dough and go for the full meal twin-screw blower.

Does anyone else sell KB's? I want to try and get a package deal on everything because I was told KB's can only be had for around $3,000 and no lower. Even though JDM has the best rep for big mods like these, or so I've read, nothing beats a cheaper price!

Thanks!

Old 07-16-2004 | 05:32 PM
JLP sells everything you need as well as jdm. if you are interested in a used KB with only 600 miles on it email me and ill give you details and prices. it cam eoff of my buddies lightning before he traded it in on a 4x4.

Old 07-16-2004 | 05:35 PM
You can always order direct from KB too

Old 07-16-2004 | 06:03 PM
I don't think KB gives their dealers much of a break on the price, so i don't think you will get it any cheaper than you can from KB themselves. I ordered direct and they threw in a bunch of free pulley's and stuff. It's hard not using that 3" pulley they gave me.

Quick Reply: Kenne Bell, who sells them?