Lightning

Video Lightning vs Supras vs Viper

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Video Lightning vs Supras vs Viper

I was on a Supra website and there was a link to a video on the forums of a Lightning, two Supras, and a Viper. From reading the comments the Lightning dusted them all, followed by the two Supras, and then the Viper. Of course the link didn't friggin work! Has anyone seen this video, know anything about that L, or better yet --have the actual video??

Old 07-25-2004, 02:46 PM
the lightning did smoke them all and shut down at his estimated 1/4 mile, the viper started behind the lightning, so didnt really get "smoked" and was pulling at the end. I've seen the viedo alot.

Old 07-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Re: Video Lightning vs Supras vs Viper

Originally posted by cobra9393
I was on a Supra website and there was a link to a video on the forums of a Lightning, two Supras, and a Viper. From reading the comments the Lightning dusted them all, followed by the two Supras, and then the Viper. Of course the link didn't friggin work! Has anyone seen this video, know anything about that L, or better yet --have the actual video??
Found the vids for ya bro. The L belongs to a member here (TheGoat). He is insane and makes some kick a$$ vids. Ignore the email I sent you unless you can't get these links to work. I watch these about once a week.

First post in the thread, right click and save as, Enjoy!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...threadid=70196

Old 07-25-2004, 04:12 PM
isn't that video of goat vs the 2 supras (1 a tt and one a single turbo) in his road kill compilation? if thats the one, its sweet!

Old 07-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Ya, that was in Goats video. Immediately after the video was posted on our local board the Supra excuses were flying about how both of those Supra's were known dogs and didn't run to there potential.

Quick Reply: Video Lightning vs Supras vs Viper