Lightning

Goodyear F1's National Backorder..WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004 | 06:37 PM
I wouldn’t be too concerned about China trying to buy the United States
The difference here is that China is a communist country, Japan is not. Not talking about you '01, but some of our younger members havent been taught about what true communists want. Lets just say we'll get a rude awakening one day. We buy alot more Chinese products now than at anytime in the past.

Old 07-29-2004 | 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Frank S
The difference here is that China is a communist country, Japan is not. Not talking about you '01, but some of our younger members havent been taught about what true communists want. Lets just say we'll get a rude awakening one day. We buy alot more Chinese products now than at anytime in the past.
I totally agree with you Frank as far as then nasty dirty commies go. I say kill them all and let God sort them out because there no use here. I was merely speaking about the purchase of property…

I use to love the slogan the first aircraft carrier I was on in the Navy had:

”Kill a commie for mommy”

Old 08-02-2004 | 02:06 AM
Mark my words, there will be a

major war with China within next 20 years. Have friends in Pentagon procurement and R&D who say serious plans underway for dealing with it. Many, including Dems, don't see need for F22 Raptor or X35 Joint Stike Fighter since demise of Soviet Union and technical capabilities of the terrorists? No is talking about this as real reason for above aircraft. As in the past, we'l spend big bucks on R&D and they'll just buy or steal secrets for a very small investment!

Remember from history the US island hopping campaign against Japan during WWII? Just a refinement of war plans formulated in 1920's. Remember Billy Mitchell who predicted war with Japan beginning at Pearl Harbor about 15 years before it happened? We ARE planning now. Think China's plunge into capitalism will forestall this? It will be like US & Japan conflict over natural resources just before WWII--only we will be more dependent partner as Japan was then. Really dangerous dismantling our manufacturing base!

Skeptics fire away!

Quick Reply: Goodyear F1's National Backorder..WTF?