Lightning

Anyone part w/ stock midpipe?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone part w/ stock midpipe?

O.K., here's my situation... awhile back i accidently ran leaded race gas (stupid i know). My truck has had a little studder @ around 1400 RPM ever since, which has been driving me nuts for about 6 weeks now! Anyway, i thought the o2 sensors were foulded, so i replaced them ($200 Boschs) and still have the same problem While i was under the truck to install them i noticed that one of the cats is alot darker than the others. So maybe i burnt up a cats?
I hate to ask for a handout, but does anyone here have a stock midsection that they would be willing to donate/sell so i can fix this damn thing? I would just buy the Bassani mid and complete the sysem, but i spent most of what i had on the o2 sensors.
I'm trying to get this problem solved before i take the truck to my DAD in PA. He will be "Lightning-sitting" while i'm deployed for the next 4 months (USAF). I'd really like to get it right before i hand the keys over to him! Well, let me know if anyone can help. I've helped other forum members in the past and hope someone will pass it on. Thanks -Mike MichaelJason@hotmail.com

Old 07-28-2004, 07:59 PM
You pay shipping and I have what you need. Its off a 02 Lightning with 20,000 miles.

Old 07-28-2004, 11:01 PM
AWESOME! I appreciate that more than you even know! Please e-mail me your info and i can either send a check or use paypal. I'll make sure to throw in enough extra for a case of beer, it's the least i could do! Thank You so much for you help! -Mike MichaelJason123@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Anyone part w/ stock midpipe?