Lightning

first experience with an srt 10

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
first experience with an srt 10

Coming home on the northern state I look in the rear view and I see it. They guy is hauling *** about a mile back, obviously he saw me and was trying to catch up. It just looked mean in the mirror coming up from behind. Well I have my window down with my middle finger waiting, pulls up next to me at like 50mph talking on a cell, the passenger starts yelling you want some you want some. I scream " Bring it, that extra 20K you spent is not gonna get you schitt". So it was like 7 and there was a bunch of cars on the road. I signal to the guy to slow down a little so we could have some room. Well he just hits it and I follow. Pull right on him ( I am stock right now) for about 2-300 feet I would say we were neck and neck and I was edging in front. Well we come up to some traffic I let off and this guy starts driving like a maniac, cutting in and out of cars, going on the shoulder, so I just laughed and watch him make a fool of himself.(although the moves he was making was impressive for a truck) about a mile later I am next to him again (by driving normal) and it was time to get off the highway. Well these things are definitely not slow, but my first experience with a dodge cowboy was a little scary watching his driving. So be careful those Dodge boys don't know how to drive.

Old 07-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Nice......Would he had a look of disgust if you had a couple of mods on ur truck.....

I say bring it Dodge Boys

Old 07-29-2004, 04:05 PM
He sounds like a real jackass; the exact reason people complain about street racing. I guess the "stupid men" they put in their commercials have responded to the advertising.

Old 07-29-2004, 06:36 PM
Personally I wouldn't consider Ryan Newman a "stupid man". He has a degree in engineering. However those two loser rednecks in the Hemi need to be dragged behind a Lightning until the only thing left is their Flannel shirt and burger joint hat. The worst thing is, every "Hemi" owner thinks it's a Hot rod when it's not. Go smoke some SRT 10's.

Old 07-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Ryan Newman was not mentioned personally. I was thinking of Burger Boy Red and Durango Lights Hands on Fire Boy. They're general marketing is catered towards those without engineering degrees.

Old 07-29-2004, 11:36 PM
LOL! Great thread guys, keep it up please!

My favorite is when I see a Dodge Ram with a Hemi and they look at me and just punch the pedal to make noise. No encounters with an SRT-10 yet.

I mean, by no means am I a street racer, all I have is a 4.6 '97, completely stock except for a K&N Filter, but all it takes to get them going is a glance! Hilarious. I have kept up until about 40 before, but all of our local speed limits are 35mph, so I back off as to not get a ticket or embarrassed.

I get a kick out of it.

God, I hate Dodges.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:57 PM
I can't wait until I have my truck back in running condition so I can put those mods back on and see him again!!!

Quick Reply: first experience with an srt 10