Lightning

Mark came through....we received our money!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 06:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by JimJr
i swear some of you guys just like to bash the **** out of someone to feel better about themselves and no one steps in to stop them so i have to be that guy.
I agree with this portion of your statement. I think a lot of it has to do with WHO's doing the bashing though. There are some pretty rude things said here sometime, amongst all the great support, that, depending on who says them, go unchecked. I don't agree with censorship, but cannot abide to see how some arrogant, pretentious, ***** chooses to assume his opinion is valid and important at the expense of others. And the minions, simply exasperate the problem.

Old 08-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by baddgene
I agree with this portion of your statement. I think a lot of it has to do with WHO's doing the bashing though. There are some pretty rude things said here sometime, amongst all the great support, that, depending on who says them, go unchecked. I don't agree with censorship, but cannot abide to see how some arrogant, pretentious, ***** chooses to assume his opinion is valid and important at the expense of others.

And the minions, simply exasperate the problem.

I just have to ask ?? what/who are minions ??? and how do they exasperate the problem here ??

Wouldn't like to think I'm one...

Old 08-04-2004, 08:24 AM
I've never heard of you Concreteguy so i think your safe
There is a certain crowd on this board that must be either jobless/retired or just really old or just about getting there because they will start a flame war over anything just to pass time. People jump on the bandwagon just for the sake of it without knowing the facts. For all we know the parts this kid sent to Mark could have been in 10 pcs by the time it got there and Mark refused to pay. Not that it was (i hope) but just using it as an example that theres always 2 sides. Wheres the post today about how the money went smoothly into the bank ??

Old 08-04-2004, 08:40 AM
All good points...Thanks for the answer...

Now...If a guy cheats someone here I want to know to stay clear of him...Got scamed in a few E-Bay and Yahoo auctions...Taking about two sides of a story..where were this mark guy to give his side...looked like he could have if he was interested...75 days to complain or not pay is showing something to this group...and 700.00 is not small change to wait for 75 days...I'm glad he paid but I don't do business that way...

I knew a guy who each month paid half his bills and the other half he would mail a check and forget ?? to sign it..they couldn't cash it...they would complain and send it back and by then he would have enough money in to pay them...But that gets old fast...

Old 08-04-2004, 09:35 AM
correct me if I am wrong, but this board is set-up to help and assist lightning OWNERS. not vendors!

If you ahve to go through this route to get a refund. then that is what you have to do!

To jump on someone for taking this avenue is childish and uncalled for.

Like Rob, I to am waiting for a refund, it has only been a few days and i am confident the person will come through.

I haven't worked in 2 years, I'm not retired or unemployed. Does that mean I have nothing better to do then jump on every thread and b!tch? NOPE, it means that I will help anyone who asks for it.

Perhaps I should become a bitter person and complain about this being a waste of b/w.

I think people seem to forget (moderators included) that this site is designd to help and assist fellow owners. Not a marketing tool for the use of the vendors. If a vendor screws someone over I want to hear about it. If someone runs a 9 second run I want to hear about.

Old 08-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the support (not you Jr.). I used this forum to get my money. It worked. These sites are supposed to be for us to help each other. What if you (or another member) were going to sell Mark something that he was going to resell on his site (like we did )? My first post may have saved your a$$. My second post was to let everyone know that Mark paid. Without the pressure of the boards we would still not have our money! Mark admitted he saw my son's call on his caller ID but refused to take the call because he thought the bill had been paid. I'm sure if your buying from Mark you will have no problems at all. I didn't!

Jr.,
I own and run a very successfull precision sheet metal company and we always check new customers out first. In this case I thought I knew Mark well enough to trust him. That was MY FAULT! No excuses. If reading these kind of post take so much of your valuable time, then why do you read them. My guess is you think you are a little above the rest of us and know more than we do.......just like the democrats think they know what's best for us so they will take our money away and use it where it's most needed! Makes no sense why you have a problem with this post?

Jerry

Old 08-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Hey lets start a democrat vs republican debate. Oh wait no. thats great for you with the business..........in internet land i'm rick james biotch, but back to the subject. So whenever you screw up in life, you hope someone will be there to post it all over the internet and make an *** out of you. And to no end. Then more people will jump in that probably dont know where this guy does business or even what he sells and just for the hell of it bring him down because they can. Wow now i see how all your posting about something that DOES NOT involve you was in fact a good decision. Your kids gotta be 21 22 23 years old. Let him fight his own battles. And just for the record because this guy seems to be a republican......I AM A DEMOCRAT

Old 08-04-2004, 10:38 AM
There is a certain crowd on this board that must be either jobless/retired or just really old or just about getting there because they will start a flame war over anything just to pass time.
Hmm...

JimJr - 386 posts in 7 months ~ 55posts/month

Shadowbolt - 1365 posts in 57 months ~ 24posts/month

So I guess you MUST be retired or unemployed since he posts more than twice as much as Jerry. Why weren't you around to complain when Jerry was singing the praises of Mark's E-fan?

-Edward

Old 08-04-2004, 10:39 AM
That Sir Jr., was obvious! Why do you think I brought it up?

Jerry

Old 08-04-2004, 10:41 AM
This thread was only to let the reader know that Mark paid us. Jr. is trying to start a war. I will ask the webmaster to close it.

Jerry

Old 08-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Hey lets start a democrat vs republican debate. Oh wait no. thats great for you with the business..........in internet land i'm rick james biotch, but back to the subject. So whenever you screw up in life, you hope someone will be there to post it all over the internet and make an *** out of you. And to no end. Then more people will jump in that probably dont know where this guy does business or even what he sells and just for the hell of it bring him down because they can. Wow now i see how all your posting about something that DOES NOT involve you was in fact a good decision. Your kids gotta be 21 22 23 years old. Let him fight his own battles. And just for the record because this guy seems to be a republican......I AM A DEMOCRAT

Ah, I can remember my first beer too. Made me run off at the mouth and make foolish statements...........you should drop the Jim and stick with the Junior part, it fits much better.

Last edited by mswaim; 08-04-2004 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ShadowBolt
This thread was only posted to let everyone know that he made good on the money he owed us. I did not want to bash Mark and never would have if he had made himself available to us either on the phone or e-mail.

That's fine.. You got the money.. But you also called him out for a why and then said you were warning everyone. So you were beating a dead horse at this point.

-Mark

Old 08-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Edward
Hmm...

JimJr - 386 posts in 7 months ~ 55posts/month

Shadowbolt - 1365 posts in 57 months ~ 24posts/month . . .

Old 08-04-2004, 11:28 AM

Old 08-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Yeah great he got his money....he was retarded in the first place for sending someone a product without them paying in advance.
Jim

You're the kind of person that wants it both ways. You would have bashed shadowbolt saying he was "retarded" if he came on here and said he sent money to Mark, but never received a product.

Quick Reply: Mark came through....we received our money!