Lightning

Mark came through....we received our money!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mark came through....we received our money!

We received all our money today as Mark said we would. Thanks to all who helped.

Looks like Mark answers the phome when you are purchasing or he knows you or knows you are not collecting but as he said in his response over on the HAlo site, he didn't pay attention to my son's (collection) call!

I have two of Marks parts on my truck (his e-fan and traction bars) I love both of them and he sold them to me at a great price so you can see I'm not here to just bash Mark. I would still like a real honest reason (not some made up BS) about why we were treated this way........Mark being the Christian man several have said you are and all!

You have my number Mark.

Jerry

I made the orignal post hoping it would shame Mark into paying me. Sounds like most think there is no place for a post like this

I also wanted this to be a warning to others that might sell instead or buy from LFP
Sorry to waste the B/W but $700.00 to a guy in his last year in collage is more money than most of us think of it being.

Jerry

Old 08-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Sounds good...

Old 08-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Re: Mark came through....we received our money!

Originally posted by ShadowBolt

I made the orignal post hoping it would shame Mark into paying me. Sounds like most think there is no place for a post like this

I also wanted this to be a warning to others that might sell instead or buy from LFP
Sorry to waste the B/W but $700.00 to a guy in his last year in collage is more money than most of us think of it being.

Jerry
I guess I'm one of those people.. Now you are wasting bandwidth a second time.

-Mark

Old 08-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Shadowbolt are you retired? Cause some people have better things to do than bitch and moan a second time about something that dosnt involve them. I dont even know this mark guy but i dont think all your bashing is going to keep me from buying from him. Find a life.

Anyone can chime in and say what they want about me being a deek but theres no need for this. Jim

Old 08-04-2004, 12:27 AM
wtf, i don't know about making a second post, but i think it's important for people to know what kind of hangups they can have buying parts from a vendor. JMO

Old 08-04-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by JimJr
Shadowbolt are you retired? Cause some people have better things to do than bitch and moan a second time about something that dosnt involve them. I dont even know this mark guy but i dont think all your bashing is going to keep me from buying from him. Find a life.

Anyone can chime in and say what they want about me being a deek but theres no need for this. Jim
Are you always this pleasant?

Old 08-04-2004, 12:43 AM
This thread was only posted to let everyone know that he made good on the money he owed us. I did not want to bash Mark and never would have if he had made himself available to us either on the phone or e-mail.

And yes Jim, you are a deek, this DID involve me!

Jerry

Old 08-04-2004, 12:44 AM
Jim Jr,I dont see anything wrong with the second post and its very professional of Jerry to make it. Yesterday he posted the problem and today he is letting the same people know that Mark finallt made good on his debt.

Jerry, Glad it all worked out

Old 08-04-2004, 12:52 AM
i'm actually a pretty pleasant person...........but i swear some of you guys just like to bash the **** out of someone to feel better about themselves and no one steps in to stop them so i have to be that guy. Yeah great he got his money....he was retarded in the first place for sending someone a product without them paying in advance. Lets make another post tomorow saying you just put the money into the bank. Looking forward to it.

Flame On
Jim

Old 08-04-2004, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by BigFan
Jim Jr,I dont see anything wrong with the second post and its very professional of Jerry to make it. Yesterday he posted the problem and today he is letting the same people know that Mark finallt made good on his debt.

Jerry, Glad it all worked out

I agree whole heartedly. Too many times we see the post about the problem....and never read about a positive resolution.

Rocks

Old 08-04-2004, 05:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I too, find it OK to read that the money problem was taken care of. Maybe a little late, but taken care of.

Now is it me or what. But doesn't it seem that the word "Christian" and poor business choises seem to go hand in hand often
And if you add the words "Born Again" it gets totally out of hand

Old 08-04-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
I too, find it OK to read that the money problem was taken
care of. Maybe a little late, but taken care of.

Now is it me or what. But doesn't it seem that the
word "Christian" and poor business choises seem to go hand in
hand often

And if you add the words "Born Again" it gets totally out of hand

Rut Ro !!! WWJD ??? Prolly about 10.12 in the 1/4 with help from Dad!!!

Old 08-04-2004, 06:20 AM
SOMETIMES PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRUST PEOPLE AND SEND A PART EXPECTING TO GET PAID AFTERWARDS, BEEN THERE DONE THAT.
99.9% of the times people are honest FROM HERE and pay. I for one am also glad to hear the money was finally paid.

AMOF SOON I WILL ASK ALL YOUR HELP TRYING TO GET PAID FOR MY ZEX KIT WHICH WAS SENT OVER 2 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MONEY

it's one of YOU that bought it, I just don't know your screen name But I do have Your Real Name, Address, Multi Phone #'s, and Bank Account. (He send a Check I could not Cash, when we agreed on a MONEY ORDER). I'm checking my Legal options right now, but if that doesn't work, I WILL be making the trip the Macon Ga, and I will ask for help from any of my brothers in the Macon GA area.

Old 08-04-2004, 06:32 AM
LMAO @ SVT_KY

Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning

AMOF SOON I WILL ASK ALL YOUR HELP TRYING TO GET PAID FOR MY ZEX KIT WHICH WAS SENT OVER 2 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MONEY

BE AFRAID........BE VERY AFRAID!

Sorry couldn't resist Rob.
Do what I do, when selling parts.
Send the parts UPS.....COD

Old 08-04-2004, 06:42 AM
I DID
but UPS screwed up the paper work and DID NOT have it noted that it HAD TO BE a Money Oder, instead they excepted a check.

Too long to explain here, I'll do a post on it soon,
SOMEONE HERE HAS TO KNOW HIM ???

Quick Reply: Mark came through....we received our money!