Lightning

C&L Upper Plenum (21rwhp 30rwtq)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004 | 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Tim Skelton
Busted again. It's been a rough few weeks for the Markster around here.
What do you mean Tim?

LFP isn't stating that the plenum is theirs. The 4 pics he posted on nhtoc are directly from C&L's website. The manufacturer will be testing in their facility this week and LFP will be testing a couple of pre-production models next week.

It looks like LFP has been working with the manufacturer and is trying to expidite production to get new product in our hand.

http://www.nloc.org/forum/showthread...&highlight=lfp

http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthrea...&highlight=lfp

Old 08-24-2004 | 10:30 PM
Pretty funny.I made mine OVER 1 1/2 ago,and they are now just figuring out that it works!But see I am just a no body from arkansas whos ideas DON'T work untill one of the big vendors pics up on the idea.Stan

Old 08-24-2004 | 10:35 PM
Pictures please...........

Old 08-24-2004 | 10:45 PM
Pretty funny.I made mine OVER 1 1/2 ago,and they are now just figuring out that it works!But see I am just a no body from arkansas whos ideas DON'T work untill one of the big vendors pics up on the idea.
Naw.. it must be a southern boy thing. I'm from Fla, designed our water pumps, and helped out on the cooling systems. But yet, I get folks arguing with me quite often about the points I try to get accross.

I guess it's liken to "bling bling". Some folks only care about how shiney it appears. Not the facts of a particular matter.

Rich

Old 08-24-2004 | 10:54 PM
If you want to see what it looks like find the post I did on the 180 mph lightning.I think I have a pic of the engine compartment.AND there is one other thing I did too but it is not as obvoius.unless you have another sitting next to it.Stan

Old 08-25-2004 | 05:01 AM
Stan

I would have been more than happy to buy one of your plenums from you if it had been offered My KB is just sitting there waiting on flow help. It looks like my winter projects are coming together: new high flow plenum for the KB, and a MAF that doesn't peg at high horsepower levels. Can anyone think of something else that is coming out soon that we can't live without?

Mark

Quick Reply: C&L Upper Plenum (21rwhp 30rwtq)