Lightning

Lightning vs M3 in Dayton Cinci Area???

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004 | 10:13 AM
|
Now they're saying they won't race a modified Lightning. They say they'll race a stock lightning because their M3's are stock. One is a 2K2 and the other a 2K3. Yes they would love to go to Kil Care.

Old 08-30-2004 | 10:31 AM
Originally posted by rjkjoe
Now they're saying they won't race a modified Lightning. They say they'll race a stock lightning because their M3's are stock. One is a 2K2 and the other a 2K3. Yes they would love to go to Kil Care.
Typical pussies, as soon as someone wants to race, that thier not sure they can beat, they start with all the excuses, tell them if they want to run thier mouths, they better have the ***** to back it.

Old 08-30-2004 | 11:41 AM
First off, the newer M3's are bad ***, but really... SHOULDN'T THEY BE! Spending over $50k on a "German engineered sports car", they should stomp the crap out of a Ford pick'em up, right.

What's sad, though, is that with the typical filter/chip/pulley mods, for UNDER $1000, any L will hang with a M3 up until 80mph.

Stock vs. stock, my as*. In the end, it's all about money and bang for the buck.

Old 08-30-2004 | 01:51 PM
You're Joking, Right?

There are a lot of M3's around Cincy, and they show up at the track a lot. They're always available for spanking on the street as well.

I'm sure that there are some fast ones out there - somewhere - but I can assure you that they aren't out tearing up the street and 'strip in Cincinnati.

Everyone I've jumped on the street (at a reasonable roll, of course) has become a rapidly shrinking image in the rear view. At the track, it's rare to see one break into the 13's. Very rare, actually.

So if your boys are feeling frisky, send them down to Edgewater or Tri-State on any test-and-tune night and they'll get all of the whuppings they want. There is almost always a Lightning or two present.

Worse yet, drop a warning over at NLOC on the SOLO club section and I'll make sure to be there. I'll hammer them like baby seals.

Fine, refined sports cars. Poor, poor drag racers.

Old 08-30-2004 | 01:56 PM
Originally posted by rjkjoe
They should 'nt talk if now they only will race a stock L. There was one at Kilkare that ran in the 13.30s stock.

Quick Reply: Lightning vs M3 in Dayton Cinci Area???