Lightning

Whats up with PSP??

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats up with PSP??

I initally ordered my #4 pulley, predator and tune from them. 2 weeks ago I sent my blower to Apten for the special and called PSP to order a #6 pulley and new tune for my predator. Its been over a week now and I havnt received my pulley or tune. I called today and the answering machine says they will be outta the office till the 30th!!! My parts nor my tune is on the way!! I know this because my CC hasnt been charged by them yet. I dont get it!! Wheres the customer service?

Old 09-19-2004, 05:55 PM
Re: Whats up with PSP??

Originally posted by jster171
I initally ordered my #4 pulley, predator and tune from them. 2 weeks ago I sent my blower to Apten for the special and called PSP to order a #6 pulley and new tune for my predator. Its been over a week now and I havnt received my pulley or tune. I called today and the answering machine says they will be outta the office till the 30th!!! My parts nor my tune is on the way!! I know this because my CC hasnt been charged by them yet. I dont get it!! Wheres the customer service?
I like Sal a lot, but I agree with you that you should at least get an email or call that says your parts won't ship until after the 30th. Anyone on here that has ordered enough parts has experienced a delay - I guess it is the price of doing business with smaller vendors.

Hang in there. If your current Predator tune was safe before, you should be able to run the Apten with it while you wait.

-Mark

Old 09-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Suspended
are you sure he is not at lightning fest and away from his computer....

Old 09-19-2004, 06:27 PM
I understand what it's like to wait for an order...

a few days can seem like an eternity.

while I'm not waiting on anything right now, here's an excerpt of an e-mail Sal sent me a few days ago:

This month is crazy for me. I did a big tuning weekend in KC last week (26 vehocles), then came back Tues. Then I had three days to crank out shop work, mail order, and reburns, then today I am leaving for another tuning weekend in CA. Then come back Mon, and have Tues to get ready for leaving Wed for Lfest.

Sal
be patient. it's a small company but worth the wait. in the end you'll be happy with the results.

good luck.

later,
chris

Old 09-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Sal is in the Bay area to Dyno tune. My understanding is he will be leaving tonight and be back at his shop on Monday morning. He will then be leaving that week for Lightning Fest.

I ordered a pully from him and got it about two weeks later.

All I can suggest is be patience a little longer. Sal will take care of you.

Old 09-19-2004, 06:59 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR - 2010

My order from PSP came pretty fast , and i live very far away !

Old 09-19-2004, 07:39 PM
go read LISA's post to your same thread on NLOC.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Banned
I read it and feel a little better now. I just wish they would have told me that it'd be 3 weeks before I get my stuff. I guess I need to buy a 2nd vehicle so I can quit bumming rides from friends to go to work. A 2nd vehicle would be very helpful afterall.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:59 PM
I read it and feel a little better now. I just wish they would have told me that it'd be 3 weeks before I get my stuff. I guess I need to buy a 2nd vehicle so I can quit bumming rides from friends to go to work. A 2nd vehicle would be very helpful afterall.
So does this mean you got your supercharger back already?? I'm dying to know if they are on schedule, since mine is in there right now.

Old 09-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Banned
They told me the other day that I will have it back Monday or Tuesday. So now I'm just trying to get things ready for re-assymbly.

Old 09-19-2004, 09:17 PM
They told me the other day that I will have it back Monday or Tuesday. So now I'm just trying to get things ready for re-assymbly.
Thats cool, I was wondering how long. I sent mine off last Mon.so They are taking about 2 1/2 weeks door to door? I know I'm worse than a kid before Christmas LOL. and am trying to plan which local end of season events I can realisticly make.
Thanks for the info and good luck on yours

Old 09-19-2004, 10:31 PM
I was over at Stiegemeier's this weekend and there were all kinds of eatons in different stages of being ported. Usually when I am over there they have about 5 being done, but there must have been 15 or so. Bob said he expects to do 75 this month with the group purchase. That is an amazing number for such a small shop.

Old 09-20-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by St Louis Lightning
I was over at Stiegemeier's this weekend and there were all kinds of eatons in different stages of being ported. Usually when I am over there they have about 5 being done, but there must have been 15 or so. Bob said he expects to do 75 this month with the group purchase. That is an amazing number for such a small shop.

Hey St. Louis Lightning, did you happen to see one painted ford blue in the works??

Old 09-20-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by D Davis
Hey St. Louis Lightning, did you happen to see one painted ford blue in the works??
I do not remember seeing that, but I didn't look that close at the big rack of blowers. I was just amazed to see the rack completely filled up. I'm used to just seeing one shelf full.

-Mark

Old 09-20-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by D Davis
I saw it there in line, looks like it had about 10 blowers in front of it.

Quick Reply: Whats up with PSP??