Lightning

so what's the verdict on brisk plugs? It was all the hype 3 week ago

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004 | 06:08 PM
Okay Rich you win
Seriously....I'm having second thoughts about my aftermarket electric pump and I am considering going back to a factory pump.
I really don't know witch one though, I know the stock '00 pump can be improved apon but again, I'm not sure witch one.

Any help would be appreciated.
Dale

PS....So was this still a spark plug thread ??

Last edited by Bad as L; 10-01-2004 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-01-2004 | 06:24 PM
As hesitant as I am to do an electric fan for the 5HP you get for your $400.00, I am even more reluctant to expect wheelie pulling HP from a water pump.

How many actually go through the trouble to change the water pump for more HP?

No, seriously, I am curious?

Old 10-01-2004 | 06:55 PM
Originally posted by wydopnthrtl
With all due respect. You clearly have no idea of what your talking about. You know what they say about "assumtions".

The "cobra pumps" that all ya'll buy are.... opps can't go there folks. Lets just say that a "vendor" would have to make a 16 stage prog die costing $100k+ just to replicate a impeller that is less than perfect to begin with. "I don't think so Tim"

It's called profit. Welcome to the business world.

Rich

No that's called *screwing* people and that's not good business. It certainly not ethical.
TB

Old 10-01-2004 | 07:13 PM
That's kinda what I was thinking.

Old 10-01-2004 | 11:12 PM
|
I'm not calling BS on the Brisk's

I just figured that they've been out there for about a month or so now and a few people could voice thier opinions

Old 10-02-2004 | 08:47 AM
It certainly not ethical.
Your absolutely correct! It's not at all. Something I can proudly say that I don't take part in. And what's worse is there is no such thing as a "cobra R" modular pump.

Dale, Get this pump:

Sorry about highjacking the thread l-menace, Rich

Old 10-02-2004 | 02:55 PM
Thanks

Old 10-02-2004 | 04:54 PM
Originally posted by TampaBlack99
If you or I was developing a new part, don't you think we would have all the data results of how the part performed in different environments a week before we started selling it?
This is just crazy after awhile!
Back to the topic at hand.

Actually, Strictly Performance and LFP were performing all the tests months before they released the plugs to the public. They would not release a bad part because their name is on the line. I've talked to Strictly and they are using the Brisk Plugs on their personal vehicles.

All the results I have seen on the plugs from indivudual tests show improved performance. There are numerous dyno's out now on the plugs and they all have one common denominator: "Improved Performance."

Quick Reply: so what's the verdict on brisk plugs? It was all the hype 3 week ago