Lightning

Diablo Dyno tune..anyone interested?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004 | 11:37 AM
|
Talking Diablo Dyno tune..anyone interested?

Well, I may have sold the L and traded her for a new FX4, but I ain't dead yet.

I have arranged a tune session with the one and only Willie Figueroa direct from Diablo. The date is October 23 in Fort Myers at JJ's. Willie is coming in from Miami that morning and we have room for four other L's.

Just to shed some light on Willie - he is one of the master tuners in the country and has a history of getting gains and keeping your rods intact!

He pulled 496/562 out of my L with out one problem.

If you are interested in joining the crew email me at droypearson@comcast.net. It will be a first come first served and pricing is yet to be determined - that obviously is predicated by how many of us show up.

I will be experimenting with a new predator program for my FX4 - hoping to get my pathetic 3 valve, 5.4 into the low/mid 300's at the rear. Shouldn't be a problem............but, boy do I miss my L.

Let me know and have a great weekend!

D-Day

Old 10-02-2004 | 02:34 PM
I live in Fort Myers, and I take my truck to Mustang Motorsport. What color truck did you own? Are you the one that sold the KB in town. I would like to get a tune. made 384.7/ 500.3 last time made some changes.

Old 10-02-2004 | 06:18 PM
|
Black '03 L, and yes I am the one who sold the KB and every other mod I had on her. Well except an 6lb and 8lb lower pulley.

Willie is awesome. A year and a half ago he took 7 tunes in Miami and had a minimum 40 hp gain with tune only over current chips.

I strongly recommend joining in.

Just let me know.

D-Day

Chris knows Justine at JJ's very well and I recommend both for any work done on your L.

Quick Reply: Diablo Dyno tune..anyone interested?