Lightning

suggestions -------- programer/chip

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004 | 05:21 PM
|
suggestions -------- programer/chip

i have an 04, with a 2lb upper, should i buy a flash programer, if so what brand reccomended. Or should i just go get it dyno tunned. And what m i looking at as far as gains et, hp.

thanks

Old 10-02-2004 | 06:52 PM
I would go with something to flash your chip if you are at all worried about warranty situations...

And YES!!! Definately get it tuned on a dyno...that's the only way to assure you're A/F is safe...

I'm not sure about what you'll gain..

-dennis

Old 10-02-2004 | 08:18 PM
Re: suggestions -------- programer/chip

Originally posted by giannim1
i have an 04, with a 2lb upper, should i buy a flash programer, if so what brand reccomended. Or should i just go get it dyno tunned. And what m i looking at as far as gains et, hp.

thanks
I would buy a flash programmer, either a diablo predator or a sct9100. Then you should have a dyno tune or get a custom tune from who ever you buy your programmer from and then get it to a dyno to check the A/F numbers.

good luck
brian

Old 10-02-2004 | 08:30 PM
Re: suggestions -------- programer/chip

Originally posted by giannim1

thanks
I have a predator tuner, I would seriously recommend purchasing it from one of the supporting vendors! I purchased mine through a wholesaler and was lucky enough to find a vendor kind enough to custom tune(JLP). My number's with the pulley tune were 361/456, with the custom tune 387/479 (which I finally got into the 12's with last night!)
Sincerely,
Bryan

Quick Reply: suggestions -------- programer/chip