Lightning

Lightnings in Vanvouver BC

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 03:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightnings in Vanvouver BC

My friend owns a car lot and came across a KB/built motor/nitrus lightning from vancouver. I have to get it runnning right for him. I gotta find the old owner. To find out what the mods are. Its missing a Diable chip. My quick inspection was 2001 black L. 20 inch boyds. It had traction bars, full exhaust, long block, KB, nitrus. (NO CAGE) fuel cell, battery reloacation. Lots of other supporting mods. Its pretty sweet. Its apparently has no chip. I only had a 30 seconds look over it. I gotta get it ready for him to sell. He got a good deal on it. I could get it for $35G canadian. But i cant afford it. Im gonna get it running good for him. It stalls and runs really rich. It was from vancouver. I wanna find the old owner. Get a properchip with a good tune on there. Get it running right. Thanks. I also work at a tire shop so im wonderin if i should put thoes chroms 22's i got sitting around in place of the polished 20's. But they would be wayyy heavier.

Does anyone here know the old owner? I dont post at NLOC or any other forums. Thanks

Ray

Old 10-04-2004, 03:21 AM
No lightnings from Vancouver here? No one knows a fully built one running around. Or was running around. It was probibly at mission. It was 11.99 legal. Everything except cage.

Ray

Old 10-04-2004, 10:19 PM
I think he was on here, trying to find out his name for ya....JR

edit:
check this out, I think this is the one:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=158891

Last edited by SLVRLTNG; 10-04-2004 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:21 PM
how much for them boyds? tires? pics? thanx

Old 10-05-2004, 02:35 AM
The boyds look really nice on it. I got some 22's sitting there i might put on it.

For the vancouver guys it belonged to the Krispy Kreame scammer from what i have heard. Guy scammed more then one million outta business owners. Looks like alot was dumped into a black lightning really fast. LOL. Im gonna go get it dyno tuned pretty quick.

Thanks for the help guys.

Ray

Old 10-05-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by BlueL
The boyds look really nice on it. I got some 22's sitting there i might put on it.

For the vancouver guys it belonged to the Krispy Kreame scammer from what i have heard. Guy scammed more then one million outta business owners. Looks like alot was dumped into a black lightning really fast. LOL. Im gonna go get it dyno tuned pretty quick.

Thanks for the help guys.

Ray
i know of the truck and knew the guy well, (his honest side)
he was deported back to chicago as he was an american and had ran away from a million dollar mail fraud charge down there. then he pulled the donut scam up here.

he also had a fast 03 cobra vert that push 650 rwh
anyways the truck was never dynoed and never raced with that motor. yes lots of money (other peoples money) was spent into that truck. but it spent more time in the shop being worked over

i have a video of him doing a 12.20 before the built motor and kenny bell.
you can email me at diondeliveryservices @telus.net for my cell number, i can give you lots more.

merv

Quick Reply: Lightnings in Vanvouver BC