Lightning

Please Help Me Find A Lightning???

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004 | 10:32 PM
|
Unhappy Please Help Me Find A Lightning???

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A DEALER ON THE WEST COAST W/ A NEW 2004 SONIC BLUE LIGHTNING??????? ON THE FORD WEB SITE I ONLY CAN FIND PLACES W/ SILVER, WHITE, GRAY AND BLACK.......... PLEASE HELP ME ASAP TO FIND A NEW BLUE LIGHTNING.................

Old 10-07-2004 | 10:56 PM
there is a very nice one for sale in MICHIGAN, already modded and MINT condition.

www.miloc.org/forum
check classifieds

Old 10-07-2004 | 11:33 PM
|
i want a " BRAND SPANKING NEW SONIC BLUE LIGHTNING". don't want to be the second owner. thanks anyways.. can anyone else help me????????

Old 10-08-2004 | 01:01 AM
i checked all the local dealers' websites in portland area and they didn't have any... there is a brand spankin new sonic blue L in terre haute though!

Old 10-08-2004 | 01:41 AM
Re: Please Help Me Find A Lightning???

Originally posted by KUKS
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A DEALER ON THE WEST COAST W/ A NEW 2004 SONIC BLUE LIGHTNING??????? ON THE FORD WEB SITE I ONLY CAN FIND PLACES W/ SILVER, WHITE, GRAY AND BLACK.......... PLEASE HELP ME ASAP TO FIND A NEW BLUE LIGHTNING.................
Not too long ago Larry Geweke Ford in Yuba City, CA had one. I'm not sure if it's still there, it's worth a look though.

Old 10-08-2004 | 01:46 AM
Don't ignore the out of state dealers. I bought my 2003 from a dealer in Ohio by mail. It did cost $850 to have it shipped from Ohio to Los Angeles, but it arrived with an Ohio title in my name!

Old 10-08-2004 | 08:37 AM
you have carmax onthe west coast:

There is a blue 04 L with less than 1k miles in some place called Norcross. They ship to any other carmax in the country.

Stock Number: 2551391 www.carmax.com

..........there deals are usually really good, but I think there is a rebate thing going on that beats the price on the one i found..

o well

Old 10-08-2004 | 11:43 AM
Re: Please Help Me Find A Lightning???

Originally posted by KUKS
Today's your lucky day. I just happen to be an SVT salesman in the Fleet Dept. of Larry Geweke Ford. We don't have any new L's in stock but I ran a locate for Sonic Blue and there were 2.

Beverly Hills Ford shows they have one with the tonneau cover and bedliner. The second is at Pendleton Ford Lincoln Mercury in Pendleton Oregon. This one doesn't have CA emissions so you might run into problems or added cost to bring it here. It also has the tonneau cover. If you're in the northern part of the state, I may be able to get the L from Beverly Hills for you.

Good luck and hope this info helps you.

Old 10-08-2004 | 01:54 PM
Apple Ford in Columbia, Maryland Has 04

I was getting my L serviced at the dealership the day before yesterday. They had an 04 Sonic Blue Lightning on the lot. Ask for Gary Ovelgone.

Rob Clark
Wash DC

Quick Reply: Please Help Me Find A Lightning???