Lightning

Powder coated LFP plenum...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Powder coated LFP plenum...

Well, my powder coated power plenum came in today from Mark at LFP.... Man he is the best when it comes to service and help...

Well I went out and installed it today and it really wasn't bad at all... Would have been better if I had a deep socket 10 mm, but hey, I made it work... Mark's powder coating looks great and the best thing is no work to the cast had to be performed to make it look great... Well it went smooth except for a brain fart in which i snapped off a 10mm throttle body and braket bolt off, but that is a whole nother story...

I was not able to get my tune in today, but I hope to get one in soon... Right now I just have an extreme safe tune from Ed Clark and True Blue because of a lean issue I had in the past... They mailed me the chip out of an emergency to get me out of danger, I will get the new tune as soon as possible....

Anyway, I have taken a few pictures and will put them in this thread tomorrow, I have to get to dinner before the woman KILLS me.

I am going to check it on my Wide Band Commander to make sure I am still safe until I get the tune on the way to dinner.... I will be posting a lot more about this during the weekend...

Well I am out of here so I don't get shot....

Old 10-09-2004, 08:17 AM
OK, it's tomorrow already...where are the pics?

Old 10-09-2004, 09:44 AM

lets see the pics!!!

Last edited by 00Bolt; 11-09-2004 at 03:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Powder coated LFP plenum...