Lightning

No longer an 11 Second Club Member

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004 | 08:09 AM
Congrats Woody

Porting your stock blower "should" be your next move

Old 11-28-2004 | 10:39 AM
Congratulations Woody!!
You could always let Michelle drive it, She is always a couple tenths quicker than you. Keep pecking Author will figure out how to get a little more out of it.

Old 11-28-2004 | 08:06 PM
|
Originally posted by sclightning
Congratulations Woody!!
You could always let Michelle drive it, She is always a couple tenths quicker than you. Keep pecking Author will figure out how to get a little more out of it.
Thanks Dennis, you would have to point that out wouldn't you!!! At least she's my wife, that way I get to hear it from her at the house and the track. Yay me!! I have talked to Arthur and he is going to help me out a bit more hopefully very soon. I have posted on the CLOC section of NLOC what he intends to do.

Old 11-29-2004 | 10:34 PM
|
Originally posted by sclightning
Congratulations Woody!!
Hey man Michelle read your post. She just looked at me and smiled. So I began telling her why I needed a KB or the new Whipple for Christmas. Then she got into the whole your the only guy who is running 10s with a stock Eaton and stock plenum. She went on to say and I quote" your like, like a legend". So now at home that is all I'm answering to when she calls for me. I don't move until she say "legend I need your help" It's funny to me but she keeps getting pissed off.

Quick Reply: No longer an 11 Second Club Member