Lightning

Some pic's of my new PSP Motor, WOO HOO.........

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005 | 03:41 PM
Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport
Once you move up to 1badazzSvt from the 1badazzavt you’ll understand…
LMFAO, Damn home row keys are tricky

Old 01-30-2005 | 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
Good question. But I have a MagnumPowers blower on my truck and I can never imagine having any other blower on my truck.
The Magnum will do everything I could ever expect a blower to do on my truck. Built motor or not.
The Magnums price makes it so attractive, the whine and the looks of it are also plus's in my book.

If I had it all to do over again, with a stock truck. A Magnum and a SCT tuner would be my first mods
Glad you're happy with it. I have a ported eaton and keep seeing mp numbers that aren't THAT much more than my apten, and while I understand you can spin them harder, I guess I'm of the mentality of making hte most power on the least boost and cylinder pressure.

Dunno. Different blowers for different people. I'll have to catch a ride in trucks with all the different blowers on them

Old 01-30-2005 | 04:08 PM
Damn Rob, Regardless what people say about you or the truck, SPraying 150 is Damn impressive! Then upping it from there? Sal must be building one STOUT engine!

On a built engine a 150 shot is nothing. My built 5.4 is being built to hold a 250 - 300H.P fogger. Will probably run a 250 shot most of the year on the N/A set-up untill the turbo kit is ready to be installed. Then it will be down rated to a 125 shot with the turbo.

Old 01-30-2005 | 04:13 PM
Originally posted by WaveBlaster785
Glad you're happy with it. I have a ported eaton and keep seeing mp numbers that aren't THAT much more than my apten, and while I understand you can spin them harder, I guess I'm of the mentality of making hte most power on the least boost and cylinder pressure.

Dunno. Different blowers for different people. I'll have to catch a ride in trucks with all the different blowers on them
I hear ya. But just to let you know, I sold my Apten for the Magnum

Old 01-30-2005 | 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 1badazzavt
you guys need to get a life. this rob vs gator **** in every thread is getting old and annoying.
sniff...sniff

whats really annoying is somebody who thinks a Lightning is made by Fords AVT branch

Old 01-30-2005 | 04:22 PM
did the thought actually go through your head that perhaps i entered in avt on purpose. possibly that there is something behind those letters, maybe initials?:o no probably not, you have 8700 other closeminded posts, why would i expect this one to be any different.

Old 01-30-2005 | 04:29 PM
Originally posted by 1badazzavt
did the thought actually go through your head that perhaps i entered in avt on purpose. possibly that there is something behind those letters, maybe initials?:o no probably not, you have 8700 other closeminded posts, why would i expect this one to be any different.
8701 closeminded posts sir

Old 01-30-2005 | 08:27 PM
|
Neal

I love hearing what your up to next
Go get um Pal

I have tried very hard to keep this on post,
I think Gator is the trouble maker

I also believe next year will bring some really exciting racing
right Gator (???)

Old 01-30-2005 | 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning
Neal

I love hearing what your up to next
Go get um Pal

I have tried very hard to keep this on post,
I think Gator is the trouble maker

I also believe next year will bring some really exciting racing
right Gator (???)
Stop posting and get your azz working on that e-zine! I'm gonna tell Chris to call you and harrass you.

Quick Reply: Some pic's of my new PSP Motor, WOO HOO.........