Lightning

JLP 2005 Project Underway!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005 | 09:56 AM
Originally posted by WaveBlaster785
Lets wait and see if it even pulls a tire first, then I'll argue some more

I have seen his truck pull tires before........

Old 02-19-2005 | 10:29 AM
Originally posted by blown318
I have seen his truck pull tires before........
Enough to warrant a prostock wheelie bar??

I'm just givin you all a hard time, I don't personally like the direction Johnny is going, but it's his truck so

Old 02-19-2005 | 12:41 PM
HOLY CHIT!....thats all i can say after looking at the pics on the previous page....HOLY CHIT!!!! thats amazing johnny!

Old 02-19-2005 | 08:14 PM
|
WaveBlaster785:

i understand you don't like the direction we are taken, No problem! We all have different views and idea's.Thats why i don't knock what anybody does to thier truck.Acutally i like to see ALL the different trucks and modifications and paint ideas ect. when we all get together Things would be Boring if we all looked and ran the same....I'm just posting the progress step by step on the truck for those who might be interested in watching the progress as it unfolds..Trust me The 4-link was a MUST at the power level were at,We ran all last year on the stock suspension and it was just getting dangerous!... when its finished i believe it will be worth it!.... JL

Old 02-19-2005 | 09:01 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyLightning
WaveBlaster785:

i understand you don't like the direction we are taken, No problem! We all have different views and idea's.Thats why i don't knock what anybody does to thier truck.Acutally i like to see ALL the different trucks and modifications and paint ideas ect. when we all get together Things would be Boring if we all looked and ran the same....I'm just posting the progress step by step on the truck for those who might be interested in watching the progress as it unfolds..Trust me The 4-link was a MUST at the power level were at,We ran all last year on the stock suspension and it was just getting dangerous!... when its finished i believe it will be worth it!.... JL

Quick Reply: JLP 2005 Project Underway!